After reading some of the reviews, we were a bit sceptical about this hotel an we were fearing the worst...it is true - dont always believe what you read!
We stayed for a week in May 2012and had a fab time -very relaxing.
Rooms are nice , basic but clean. Everything worked fine and the maids cleaned and changed towels once a day - even scattering petals on the bed and in the bathroom
Food was plentiful and the restaurant is watched over as is the bar by a bevy of managers-ensuring the staff are quick, efficient and always polite. As soon as you sit down, waiters arrive asking which drink you would like an always on the ball clearing plates between courses. All the staff we found were very pleasant. Food was nice but they do need to cater more for english, although we did eat well. plenty of fresh salad, breads and the desserts were amazing.
Its very clean and modern with an army of cleaners everywhere. Pool bars and also a beach restaurant altho you do have to book for that 24hrs prior.Lovely terrace for evening cocktails.
We found all the staff very pleasant. The waiters really looked after you and we didnt even tip until the end of our stay. Animation team are full on and work really hard but they are a good laugh and are very pleasant. There are the hotels security patrolling the beach which is great as they dont allow the sellars up and down the beach to hassle you in any way.
If anything the only thing with this hotel is that it doesnt have many english - altho this can be a plus because all the staff love it when they realise you are english. they love chatting with you. I would recommend this hotel and for the price you can get it for, its a real bargain. Would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Thalassa Sousse Resort & Aquapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse