“Big Baba's”

Big Baba's Hawaiian Shave Ice
Cuisines: Hawaiian
“Big Baba's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

The shave ice was really nice, especially with ice cream at the bottom and cheap for only 2 dinar. The owner is an American who was very friendly and happy to give advice on places to eat or just chat to you without making you buy anything. Good for when you need cooling down and tasty too :)

• Visited July 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Delicious Shaved Ice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was the first time I've had bonafide Hawaiian shave ice and it was absolutely delicious! I had it with the scoop of ice cream at the bottom, I forget the exact flavor I got as I just told them to give me the best they had and was not disappointed. It was perfect for the warm June weather in Sousse. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for some afternoon refreshment.

Sousse, Tunisia
“Cool off in the heat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Yummy treat from Hawaii right off the beach at Sidi Bou Jaffer in Sousse. My family and I love this place and go there at least once a week. (We live in Sousse) The guy that runs it is very helpful and you will enjoy the laid back atmosphere. I recommend the Hawaiian Baba-- ice cream, shave ice, flavors and then sweetened condensed milk on top. Yum Yum!

1 Thank OnePackJack
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Something unique to Sousse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Not sure if I'm the first to write a review here for this place but it's a great place to enjoy the only place in Sousse that sells slush ice in many refreshing flavours for hot days here. Have a go at their free Hawaiin throwing game whilst you're here