firstly iv gotta say i was very worried about staying here due to a lot of the negative reviews i had seen on trip advisor, i had even gone as far as taking extra cash incase i needed to change hotels. however on arrival my worries had vanished as soon as we stepped into the hotel we you can see its huge and well kept. the staff are some of the most friendly and helpful people i have ever encountered on my travels and they would go right out of there way to make sure you are happy. the rooms are spacious, clean and have a good controllable air con system to keep cool during the day/night. the food in the restaurant changes every night so some nights are better than others but you will always find something you will like.
YES, you do need to tip to get preferential service but come on folks 1 dinar is about 30p and that makes a world of difference to the staff so stop being so tight! you will find if you tip then your service is sped up, your drinks are stronger, and they might even throw a few rose petals etc around your bed/dinner table which is always a good thing.
as for Russians and germans etc..... so what, they are on holiday too and there actions/manners (lack of) are in no way the responsibility of the hotel. stick with other brits and you wont have a problem. or if you are really that scared of them then go to Scotland instead.
we flew with thomson airways and our rep was Malcolm, he was the best and most honest holiday rep i have ever spoken too, gave great advice about trips out and local customs etc which came in very handy. no pushy sales pitch etc just honest advice which i really appreciated.
at the end of the day its a growing country with a rich historical background and ancient culture, get out there, mix with the locals, ride a camel, see the huge roman ruins and get your hands dirty... you wont regret it :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your JAZ Tour Khalef Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso And Spa
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso Hotel Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Hotel