+ really nice beach and poolside
+ bars with quite good atmosphere as for a hotel
+ big and well maintained garden which separates you from the busy street
+ good food
+ great service and nice staff
- far from Sousse Medina (about 45 minutes walk) but it is not a big drawback cos price of a taxi is something about 2E
- dirt outside the hotel grounds (like everywhere in Tunisia)
Take notice that my opinion is based on low season holidays.
Historical part of Sousse is very nice and wort seeing as well as Port el Kantaoui (maybe not for sightseeing but shopping and walks), Mahdia, Monastir or El Jem (really impressive amphitheatre)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the magic and mystery of the Mediterranean Sea El Ksar Resort & Thalasso is located on a private sandy beach surrounded by generous gardens. The hotel offers plenty of activities such as mini golf, bridge, table tennis, Volleyball, tennis, shooting centre, jungle park, four outdoor pools, one indoor pool and many more. The beautiful yacht port “Port El Kantaoui” is only a few kilometers away.Featuring 552 comfortable and elegant rooms, junior suites and 1 presidential suite, inlcuding family rooms which interconnect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Vendome El Ksar Resort & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karthago El Ksar Sousse
- Karthago El Ksar Hotel Sousse