“Laid back and pleasant place to eat good food”
Review of Bonaparte

Bonaparte
Ranked #28 of 115 Restaurants in Sousse
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Amazing food, lovely interior. Food cooked to order and staff very friendly. 100 times better than the food in the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Bonaparte

Reviewed August 27, 2013

So good we went twice!!
First meal was a fillet steak for me with raspberry sauce, was absolutely divine. My hubby was a bit jealous so we had to go back so he could have is own!!
It is slightly dearer than some of the better restaurants in Sousse but I would say the food was well worth the slightly higher price.
Service was excellent - all in all couldn't fault it.
Can't wait for next year!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The restaurant was a little bit dark but had amazing air conditioning great for respite from the hot midday sun the food was consistently good, and reasonably priced we know because we went back! Highly recommend this restaurant for anyone staying at the Tej Marhaba at half board.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went to Bonaparte's for my wife's 50th Birthday upon recommendation from the Hotel staff and have to say we were extremely pleased with the whole experience. The cocktails to start were wonderful and seemed to pack a real punch. The flatbreads and Harissa/Humous dips served with the drinks were so good we asked for (and got without any hesitation) seconds. We had various different dishes as starters and mains (fish, seafood and steaks) all were delicious - the only recommendation I would have is it seems their grading of rare, medium rare, medium and well done are different from ours. We were recommended by our waiter to have our steaks medium but we asked for medium-rare and what we got was what I would class as very rare - luckily both me and my son are happy to also eat rare steaks and we still enjoyed them (I hate to send them back as it then means you don't all eat together) but I know many people might be put off so order at least 1 if not 2 grades more done than usual. The only problem we had was when the waiter came up to me and asked if he should now serve "the surprise birthday cake" in front of my wife. The surprise was lost but it made a funny anecdote for us and the enthusiasm the staff put into singing Happy Birthday made up for it! If you're in Sousse we thoroughly recommend you try Bonaparte's!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I went to Bonaparte during our recent holiday to Sousse and I have to say we were very impressed all round. The service was very good. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I would especially recommend the ravioli, fresh home made bread and giant creme brulee! It was also nice to have a glass of their cold rose wine; perfect for the hot evenings there.

We loved this place and definitely recommend it :-)