“Nice fillet steak”

Farmers Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Sousse
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Next to the Saloon Bar listed as #5 in Sousse. Run as separate restaurant though - would love to give it the glowing review it deserves.
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

This Is the place to go for a good steak.
Service is terrible and it is a bit pricy for Tunisia.
But I couldn't fault my steak chips and garlic bread.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Service was awful and we're sat by the salad bar which had fruit flies all over it. Staff would stir salad every so often where the flies would go mad. Food nothing special.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant used to be one of Sousse's hottest spots for meat lovers.. Sadly it's getting worst with every visit..Last time the meat was everything but "tender" as they claim..the self service salad was really poor in terms of quality and ingredients..and what frustrated us the most was the guy who served us..They should teach him how to smile at least when talking to clients!

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I went here with my Wife and Brother-In-Law. He recommended the place as he'd been there before. My Wife and I got the dinner plate for 2 with appetizers abound. Only, the majority of it was just frozen fare reheated in a deep fry. We could have gone to the store and gotten half of it at Carrefour. The chicken wings were okay but nothing special. Again, something I could have done at home. He ordered the steak with a blue cheese sauce and it was pretty good. The steak was tender and the potato he got was okay but the service was just mediocre and we got a seat on the top and it was still fairly cold out but blazing hot where we were, near a window.

I probably won't be returning but it's possible.

1  Thank Micah P
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

The meat there is really delicious....so it's a good restaurant to go when you visit sousse i really recomend to go eat there