“Still the best Steaks in Sousse”
Review of Farmers Steakhouse

Farmers Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 124 Restaurants in Sousse
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Next to the Saloon Bar listed as #5 in Sousse. Run as separate restaurant though - would love to give it the glowing review it deserves.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

During our annual holiday to Sousse, we again called to this fabulous restaurant.
The prices are roughly the same as last year.
My wife and I went with her 2 friends and we had the Fillet steak with the best Baked potatoes I have ever tasted with sour cream & chives. I like my steak Well done (no blood) and it was cooked perfectly (on both occasions). The other members of the party had theirs cooked Medium and they were delighted.

Only 2 of us had a sweet I had the apple tart and Ice cream , and another of the party had the chocolate sponge / mousse .

We had a bottle of wine , water and 1 diet coke the total cost 172 dinar (about £65)

The service was good and the staff were very pleasant , I have always found that if you treat people as equals and not as 'servants' you will get the best of their attention.
One other point this is a very popular restaurant especially on Saturday Nights so go early.

We went at 7pm by the time we left at 8.50 the place was full and the customers were queuing up to get a table, I must point out that we left when we were finished and we were not hurried out.

Even if the staff might have been surly , it might have been that they were very busy, give them a bit of lee way .

10 /10 again for the best steak house in Sousse.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very nice service and very nice steaks they have, but remember 2 order salad, cause no salad with your steaks... Only baked potato or french fries, but they where very good.
The desserts was also very good, the strawberry was sweetened, maybe just a little 2 much, because they where so sweet by themselves, but still good :-)

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Miserable surley waiting staff, food thrown down on place mat, but this place has a great atmosphere,even better steaks cooked to perfection and cheap. we both had sirloins and wanted them cooked mediumn asked for them well done and they came back perfect. 2x sirloin, 1 beer ,1 wine, £22.00, so if you dont mind bad service then go and enjoy a good steak.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

As the title really, food very good quality. Make sure you order a longer cooking time than normal. I eat my steak rare and ordered it medium and it was perfectly rare. The wife ordered medium well and came out rare as well. We knew to order like this due to other reports.

Waiting staff, very miserable. No questions how meal was etc. also didn't like the lack of segregation the whole restaurant is smoking. Which wasn't very pleasant.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Cheap to eat nice wine beer best steak house in sousse im not a beefeater no chicken only turkey i had ceaser salad lovley robert enjoyed the steak