I would like to say that I spend my time in Sousse 2 times a year and I am in Tunisie the 7th time.
In the 3star category rating this hotel is acceptable to stay, but not the best.
The breakfast is very poor. It was still 1-2 days old croissons and always one type of cold.
Generally the staff was polite, but the waiter at the upper bar is very rude and rube(he has black-and white glasses).
Our room was ok, and the beach was clean and calm.
Not the best 3star-hotel in Sousse, but we had everything.
The outside bar is good,with pizza, soft drinks and alcohol(beer, Boukha, Tibarine)+cofee.
We had a good time in Tunisia but the catering would very important in a hotel.
Don't travel in june! Just in july, august and september, because we were on the 25.june and the weather was windy and sea was very cold.
This was just one bad experience in Tunisie, the rest of our holidays was super!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jinene Beach located between Sousse city and Port El kantaoui Rooms with air conditioning..Bathroom..Telephone..TV..Balcony..Sea view or garden view..Restaurant..Bars..Pizzeria..Moorish cafe..Beach bar.. Open-air swimming pool..Indoor heated pool..Mini club..Playground area for children..Tennis court..Mini golf..Spa center.Entertainmentteam.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jinene Beach & El Jinene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jinene Beach And El Jinene
- Jinene Beach & El Jinene Hotel Sousse