2,495 results
All reviewstapas restaurantbeautiful hotela la carte restaurantssea viewsea waterguest relationshuge hotelmain restaurantall inclusive packageall inclusive guestssecurity staffkids clubbeach barsaladlevantpoolssendai
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I stayed at the hotel multiple times and it was always awesome. I stayed in many others hotels in Tunisia including International chains but I canfirm that Moevenpick in Sousse it the best one. You can find anything you need for holiday and business here. I had some meetings there which were orginized on high level by attentive staff. Amira was always there to assist me in any needs regarding the conferences and meetings. After the conference was over I had possibility to enjoy SPA with relaxing treatments, pool and beach area and restaurants. I'm fond of gym and I really liked the gym there. You can enjoy the sea view while training. The room was comfy and very tidy, I used rooms service which was really rapid. Overall experince is just great. I had never experienced any problems there. Guest relations Besma assists me with any needs when I stay at the hotel. All the staff are friendly and helpful. I will not change the hotel for the next stay because I know that I will have excellent service at Moevenpick.

Stayed: August 2017
HassenChaouache, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Our satisfaction of the twelve day stay here is fully coincided with our forthcoming expectations. If you are in a search of where to have a rest, this hotel will exceed your possible imagination on how it could work. "Movenpick" proved to be the leader in a hospitality industry!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank G222LYalexeys

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We were there for 10 days during October. The hotel is nice, our room has a view on the sea and the main swimming pool. Nothing bad to say against the structure. Unfortunately, our staying here has been ruined by the waitress at the restaurant. Except for two of them (the only who deserved tip), most of the others were impolite with zero orientation to the client's needs, the same consideration has to be done against their supervisors.
Despite our nice holiday, the unpleasant behavior of the waitress will be stuck in our minds.
Personally, I'll never come back and strongly not recommend it to anyone if the situation doesn't change.
Luca

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luca P
HassenChaouache, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for all the inconveniences which occured during your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in order to have a chance to earn back your trust.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My impression is that this hotel is very big but too much...I did not like the architecture of the structure, furthermore on room floor. The cleaness is not the strong dish of the hotel! The smoke smell is to much strong on the bed floor and I did not like it. The breakfast is not in line with the level of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences which occured.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

My overall experience was marvels and exceptional. Every small details were looked at. The staff were working in a very positive attitude and I have even observed them working in areas without any supervision with passion which prove they love the place and this is reflect on the leadership of the hotel from The GM , Executive Housekeeper , spa and the chef. Wonderful selections of food outlets.
I will defiantly go back and recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple