We enjoyed a week at this hotel and had a fantastic time. Unlike many hotels, this resort really is 5*! The service was brilliant, particularly the friendly guy with the sun hat that brings you drinks by the pool throughout the day. He always has a huge smile on his face and remembers what you like to drink! The lifeguards around the pool and beach area are also lovely and help you with anything. We stayed all-inclusive and would definitely recommend. The variety of fresh juices and cocktails are great and the food is also very good. From my experience of staying in hotels around the world the only thing nice that you can count on is the breakfast but in this hotel breakfast, lunch and dinner was really good and there was a wide variety of options. Anything from pizza, pasta and paninis to tuna steak, fresh fish and tapas, and much more.The hotel itself is beautiful, it looks just like it does in the photos, if not better! We had a standard room and it was clean and spacious, with a mini bar and kettle. We went end of July/ August so everything was open e.g. beach bar (where you can get endless ice creams and great snack food) so would also recommend going during the summer season. The variety of water sports on the beach is also worth a mention, great fun and good prices. Overall this resort is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone going to Tunisia who are looking for a luxury hotel to chill out and enjoy the pool and beach. We will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION The Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse is located at the entertainment heart of Sousse, and just minutes away from the city centre. Opened in April 2010, this luxury 5 star resort is the first International chain resort in the city of Sousse. The hotel comprises of 618 rooms and suites of various categories. Sousse is Tunisia’s third largest city, and an important industrial and commercial centre on the eastern coast. Sousse is located 135 km south of Tunis, 20 km north of Monastir airport, and just 40 km south of Enfidha airport. In addition to being the Sahel region’s economic heart, Sousse is also a major tourist resort area, offering a wide choice of restaurant and entertainment options. ACCOMMODATION A total of 618 rooms and suites, well equipped with flat screen LCD TV, direct dial telephones, mini bars, safe deposit boxes, coffee and tea-making facilities and individually controllable air conditioning and heating. All rooms are granted free access to the underground car park, the gym and the outdoor swimming pools. Non-smoking rooms are available, as well as connecting rooms for families with children. Two rooms are customized for the disabled. The top floor is also known as the Executive floor, offering complimentary Internet access and other services for the discerning business guest. DINING & ENTERTAINMENT The Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse offers a diversity of cuisines from around the world to tantalize your taste buds; enjoy show cooking and international buffets at Mosaique, indulge in Sushi and Teppanyaki from Japan at Sendai, sample authentic Spanish cuisine at Tapeo or enjoy a Mediterranean culinary experience at La Villa. And if it’s grill you favour, the Levant Grill & Jacuzzi is the ideal place to dine by the water’s edge. Watch the sun go down with a drink from a variety of bars such as the Breeze or First. Aga Cafe takes you back to the glorious days of the Ottoman Empire. And for a more lively end to the day, La Villa offers different atmospheres, ranging from the brandy and cigars of the Chimney Bar to the eased back elegance of the Onyx Lounge. SPORT & LEISURE With its 300-metre long sandy beach and a watersports base offering hobiecat sailboats, parascending and windsurfing, the Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse is the ideal sports and leisure resort. Other sport and leisure facilities also include beach volleyball, table tennis, sauna and fitness training. For golf enthusiasts, El Kantaoui golf course offers an 18-hole golf course in the immediate vicinity. A scuba diving club is also located nearby. Other amenities in the hotel include three outdoor swimming pools, one indoor/outdoor pool at the Marine Spa, the VIKs’ (Very Important Kids) house, a beauty salon, a boutique and business services. MARINE SPA Marine Spa is our unique interpretation of wellbeing: a full thalassotherapy centre combined with a large array of Spa treatments. Marine Spa welcomes both hotel and outside guests from 10.00 am till 10.00 pm daily, offering them a unique concept that gives its true meaning to wellness. Harnessing the power of natural marine ingredients, together with the latest innovations in product and treatment technology, we offer a complete package for all your spa and wellness needs. Under the guidance of our expert Spa therapists, we encourage our guests to actively participate in the selection and creation of a personalised spa programme. MEETINGS & EVENTS Perfection is our passion and Swiss hospitality our heritage. Movenpick Meetings & Events offers professional event management encapsulating the highest quality standards, creative cuisine and qualified, friendly service. You will find in Sousse this subtle alliance of efficiency and inspiration, of modernity and functionality, in each of our five meeting spaces. We offer one 629 sqm ballroom and four meeting rooms with daylight. All include state-of-the-art equipment and can be set up in a variety of styles. Need anything on the fly? Our dedicated Meetings & Events Concierge is there to cater for your needs and to ensure that your event is running smoothly. This enables you to focus your full attention on your meeting or event. Our excellent quality programme, Movenpick Meeting & Events, creates the optimal conditions to ensure that your meeting, banquet or business event will be a complete success. Your personal contact partner will take over the entire organization for you, ensuring highest quality service and attending to the individual needs of your guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Moevenpick Resort And Marine Spa Sousse