“Gorgeous food!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous food!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Service good. Food amazing (depending on what you like). Nice decor and price was reasonable. If i were ti return to sousse i will come here again.

• Korean first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Walk into a different world”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

A cozy, romantic, nicely decorated little seafood restaurant with excellent food and service.

If you do not know it, you can just walk pass it. It is hidden behind many trees. As you enter through the little gate hidden among the greens to the small patio, restaurant atmosphere welcomes warmly. It is small but effectively decorated. I went for dinner by myself on a business trip but it still was very romantic.
I had shrimps with butter and sea bass. It was delicious. Had the suggested half bottle white wine. It was a French, obviously and turned out just fine. I would definitely wanna go there again.

UK
“VERY NICE”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Enjoyed this restaurant more than any of the meals we had the whole trip. Need to book and gets very busy but worth it

2 Thank ENGLANDUKUK
Melbourne, Australia
“Best food/restaurant in Sousse”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our bill came to about 80TD which is about 27GBP, We had a bottle of wine, entrees each and a main each (we are a couple) and shared a desert. This is expensive in Tunisia but obviously for tourists that is extremely cheap, it is worth it!

We went on our last night in Sousse and were really hoping for some fantastic food as the restaurants we had been to were so so, yet this restaurant is definitely the best in Sousse and lived up to fellow reviews. It was a little difficult to find as it is tucked behind plants which cover the front of the shop it is one street back from the main beach. The cab driver we had knew the restaurant so that may be your best option and to not walk.

Food was absolutely divine, fresh ingrediants used served to a very high standard.

Service was fantastic we booked the table during the day and came back to the table being ready and waiting for us.

Lovely olives and garlic were on the table as we arrived.

• Visited July 2014
leicester
“Lived up to expectations - very very high quality.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After experiencing bad food at my half board hotel, i looked on Tripadvisor and found this place about 6-7 minutes walk from my hotel. Rave reviews so I thought Id give it a go.
I read the Chateaubriand was excellent so decided to try it (this place is quite a bit more expensive than the usual 10-20 dinar for 3 courses that the regular places offer however the food here was of excellent quality and very cheap compared to UK / France prices). I ordered a salad as a starter as I thought it would be light. I got served a plate of chopped tomato/cucumber/onion/spices a plate of potato salad, olives, fresh bread, harissa, 2x small fish samosa type things and it was excellent and quite filling........however.........the waiter then bought my huge salad with egg and potato (the initial "meal" was a free entree!!!) after I ploughed through all the fresh tasty second starter I needed a break before my main. I saw a lovely looking fish dish being given to another lady which she commented was excellent. I then got my Chateaubriand, and the reviews are correct it was lovely, tender, perfectly cooked steak with a sauce to die for, with veg and saute potatoes. I also had a green lemon sorbet (after another break) and a 1/2 bottle Rose, the lot cost me 48tn about £17 which for the quality and quantity of the food and drink I thought was excellent (4 courses and a bottle wine), I wish Id found it on my first night Id have been there every day. The owner sat and chatted between courses which was nice. Very much recommended for a special meal.

• Visited July 2014