Inn at Torch Lake
$70
EconoLodge
$99
Orbitz.com
All Seasons Hotel and Resort(Kalkaska)(Great Value!)
$149
$141
$212
$111
$90
SleepInn
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewstorch lakebed and breakfastmy husband and iget awaynorthern michiganbeautiful roomfresh fruitcookiesplace is beautifulthe stuffed french toastmy favorite partour honeymoonglass of winequicheeach morninggreat hospitalityamazing breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Harvey was an excellent host, he made us a wonderful homemade breakfast every morning. The room was quiet and very comfortable. Our room was furnished with a large jacuzzi and tiled shower. Nice large television with DVD. 5 stars all the way!! Wonderful place to stay, want to go back next year.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you are looking to experience a piece of northern Michigan and a great bed and breakfast this is the place. Harvey is a great host and the accommodations are really nice. Staying here is the highlight of our summer, highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MikeZimmer
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Inn at Torch lake is a gem of a bed and breakfast. My husband and I stayed in the Lake Bellaire room for three nights and I wish I would have booked it longer. Very peaceful, relaxing, clean. Harvey is full of information and recommendations. His breakfasts are unbelievably delicious! I truly miss his cooking. I plan on returning to the Inn on my next visit to Michigan.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and my in-laws stayed at the Inn for 6 days. Harvey was simply amazing. He gave us a cooler (with ice) to use for our day trip to South Manitou Island. He even cooked the trout I caught on Grand Traverse Bay! (best meal I ever had). Harvey was very sincere and genuinely wanted to know if their was anything he could do to make our stay the best it could be. And it was. Thank-you Harvey to making my childhood memories of Torch lake come alive again.

Room Tip: Every room is wonderful
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Human62
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Inn is wonderful! My husband and I stayed in the Lake Bellaire room for two nights. The room was immaculate and the breakfast is phenomenal. The special treats are Harvey, the Inn owner, and Jonah his employee. My husband is not a bed and breakfast guy; however, he too loved the Inn and said he felt very comfortable. Make sure you ask for Harvey's chocolate chip cookies - the best cookies I have ever eaten - and I have eaten quite a few cookies over the years. Alden is a cute town on beautiful Torch Lake with lots of little shops and restaurants. Traverse City is only 30 minutes away and the Casino is only 15 minutes away. Don't miss an opportunity to stay at this wonderful retreat. We will return! Thanks Harvey & Jonah!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple