“I Love it !”

Cuisines: Egyptian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's Great ! :D .. Specially in Ramadan because i feel there rather than other Rest. the family feeling xDD

There are newer reviews for Hosny

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I didn't eat at the restaurant itself, however I want to rate the food. We order Kabab & Kofta which usually comes with 1 flat bread at the bottom of the meat which collects the meat juices. I wish they can add 2 or 3 breads at the bottom as we usually end up fighting (in good way obviously) for the seasoned bread with the meat flavor. The quality of the meat is great and the flavor is yummm very tasty; their baba ganoush is my favorite as I find a more pleasant flavor than the tahini alone (we ask this to be double). I wish they had a Hosny in Florida for me to have a taste Egypt each week, by the way their delivery service is quick and reliable and we eat at from this restaurant each time we travel to Alexandria. Keep up the good stuff!!!

Regards,

A comeback customer from Florida, USA

1  Thank marakucha143
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I liked the food very much. Great salad and mahshi. The salad variety with their special bread is a meal in itself.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good food and plenty of it. Very crowded, always seems to be busy. Could do with cleaning up after clients a bit better, rather messy.

1  Thank kayS647
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ate twice at the Hosny located on Gamal abd el Nasser Street, Montazah, Alexandria. We ate grilled lamb chops (ribs) twice, mahshi mombar (rice-stuffed sausage) twice, grilled shrimp, and the various salads.

Food was served quite rapidly after ordering and was quite tasty, especially the lamb. The mombar was far better than the versions I've had in the USA. My wife, a native Alexandrian, thought the shrimp was excellent. We noticed a slight variation in the salad selection over successive nights, but it was all good.

Note to foreign customers: pay the tip directly to the server who manages your table. Do not include it in the money you use to pay the bill.