“dinner at hosny with family”
Review of Hosny

Hosny
Ranked #20 of 1,264 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Egyptian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“dinner at hosny with family”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

last friday I had dinner with my family at the new branch in down town in alexandria it is originally serving grilled meats as well as traditional Egyptian food. The salad were fresh but not alot of varieties and you have to ask more than once to get more the staff seemed confused and not on the ball despite it was not too busy.
The meat cuts were appropriate and delicious but most of our proposed menue they got us something else but It was yummy kebab and kofta but it is not the best as balbaa still the best
The dessert menue is so poor and I did not really enjoy any of the variety
I wont really recommend iot but it is value for money and I hope they will improve by time

• Visited August 2012

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
“Excellent grill and good seafood as well”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hosny is originally a grill restaurants serving mixed grilled meats as well as traditional Egyptian food. But this time we had a mix of grill and seafood. The meat was delicious but so was the calamaris and shrimps. We had a decent meal and the price was also reasonable. Next day we asked for delivery inside Montazah and the food was also very good.

Visited August 2012
Yanbu
“Nice Egyptian Food”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food is excellent but location is not on the sea. The area around is not clean. As I came on ramadan I didnt find a table so you need to book in advance.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Yaser A
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Loved the quality of their food, would of loved the flat bread to be wheat better. But in deed everything we had was absolutely YUMMY. Best Kofta & kababs... and I am a happy customer. Will return when I go back to Egypt.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great Sandwiches...”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Very Simple, your choice of meat, with tahini & bread...you can just pull up in the car and the waiter will come up to your car and take your order! dont worry about parking, you can park in the middle of the street & hold up traffic, this is normal in Egypt lol....

Visited May 2012