Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria
$144
$131
  • Beachfront
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$124
$45
Hotels.com
$45
  • Breakfast included
Alexandria Mediterranean Suites(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
Philip House Hotel(Alexandria)
$20
TripAdvisor
San Giovanni Hotel(Alexandria)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewskala restaurantle barsea viewbeautiful hotelfish restaurantprivate beachshopping malloutdoor poolmediterranean sealuxury hotelbreakfast buffetdelicious foodwonderful viewbusiness tripstefanospatunnel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Do you want to feel special in every aspect; this is the place to be. Service excellence is all over the place. Staff are very polite and helpful. Food is very tasty and the attention to details is unmatchable. The place is a bit pricey, but it is worth it.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the sea are wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thabet E
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your stay with us.

I was glad to read your positive feedback which I shared with the team as it is very important for them to know that they have succeeded. Appreciate your comment about the hotel and the team, that was vry touching.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The four Seasons Alexandria, keeps up with the high standards of the Four Seasons else where. But what makes a great hotel are...the view , service, and the food selection.
The rooms are very spacious, and comfortable specially after a long work day. The hotel is like an oasis away from the noise and dust of Alexandria.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad to read all your positive feedback and valuable comments about our hotel, I feel very proud that our team spare no efforts to make your stay a great and comfortable one.

Sir, thank you again, looking forward to welcoming you back to Alexandria in the near future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

everything was excellent staff , sevice , restaurants , pools , spa and rooms .
i spent 2 nights for my anniversary and the stay was wonderful
staff and service was excellent rooms was clean and luxurious , breakfast was delicious , spa was amazing.
for sure i will do it again .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

First allow me to congratulate you for your anniversary. Second, thank you for having the time to complete a review following your stay with us.

I was glad to read all you positive feedback about our hotel, staff, service, room, restaurant and spa. Your valuable feedback is of high importance to us and a source from which we know that we are going on the right track.

It will be always a pleasure to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Like all Four Season hotels this is wonderful.

Service superb, food delicious, rooms clean and luxurious. I have stayed in other hotels in Alexandria and none can compare with this.

Expensive but worth it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to complete a review following your stay with us.

I am very glad to read your positive comments about our service, food and rooms. Delighted that you have enjoyed your visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Amazing stay, Perfect staff, Cleanliness, heart catching View, Tasty food, Excellent service.. All was unbelievably great! I highly recommend it for everyone! Four Seasons is pleasurable from A to Z! So i suggest you choose this Hotel of stars, You certainly won't regret it :) I am a very picky person, and would not find a better place to stay in! I felt at Home and more! I didn't want to leave the hotel, i didn't want to leave my Room. I enjoyed every night and every moment there :) Words cannot describe enough my Love and attachment for this Hotel! Next time i will surely book a room in Four Seasons. Prices are really affordable, very unexpensive for a 5 stars hotel!

Room Tip: 8th Floor is just amazing, quiet, large rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Deeva89
Ahmed K, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to read all your positive feedback and comments about our hotel, staff, facilities and service. Appreciate very much your comment that you felt at home and this is our aim.

Kindly be ifnormed that I have shared your wonderful review with the team as it is very important and motivating for them to know that they have succeeded.

Once again, please receive my heartfelt thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back home.