$153
$147
$137
$290
  • Pool
Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$93
$81
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Alexander the Great Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$46
$78
$50
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Steigenberger Cecil Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$140
$105
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal palaceopen seaprivate beachold palacegarden viewhotel is locatedmediterranean seanice viewsea waterswimming poolopen buffetfood qualityfree internetroom servicevisit alexandriarooms are cleanwonderful hotel
Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

May be they haven't the best service or the best furniture but this hotel has an outstanding location as it located inside elmontaza palace the best place in alexandria ; quite green marvelous views and historical buildings . If you go there u will have a different experience and discover a hidden peace of beauty in egypt it's my favorite destination in egypt considering that i've stayed in more than 30 5 star hotel allover egypt
Nb1: service, food , improved than last time in 2012
Nb2: they should change 24 inch tv with a bigger one
Nb3: staff are very kind but they need more training
Nb4: furniture need improvement

Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Hoda-Mostafa, Manager at Helnan Palestine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Labib,
Have a lovely day.

Let me seize the opportunity to thank you for choosing Helnan Palestine Hotel for your accommodation in Alexandria. We really appreciate the time you spent to post your positive review.

I'm glad that you spent a nice, peaceful, & memorable time. Assuring that our concern is your satisfaction. & hope to see you again & again.

Your comments are very important to us in order to improve our service

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located in one of Alexandria's historical sites: Montazah Park. The landscape is amazing and the hotel faces one of the old palaces that belonged to King Farouk back in the 40's. I didn't know what to expect before we arrived, but I was not let down. The hotel is very nice, the staff is amazing, always smiling and friendly. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the view was great.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Hoda-Mostafa, Manager at Helnan Palestine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Dear Mr. Alaa,
Have a lovely day.

I'm glad that the Sweet Couple spent a nice, peaceful, & memorable time. Assuring that our concern is your satisfaction. & hope to see you again & again.

Your comments are very important to us in order to improve our service

Reviewed October 16, 2015

Me and my family went there last July, first we checked in on time, the view from the room was breathtaking, the staff was wonderful, the rooms were a little bit old but we enjoyed our stay too much, totally recommended

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family

Dear Precious Guest,
Have a lovely day.

And thank you for the nice photos you uploaded to Trip Advisor.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

I stayed there for 5 nights at a business trip to give a training, The view from the is awesome, and the conference hall was very good and clean, the sound system and tools were very good but the AC was a little bit cold, anyways i enjoyed my stay there and i will go there with my family

Room Tip: stay in the north side
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tarek S
Hoda0Mostafa, Manager at Helnan Palestine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Tarek,
Have a lovely day.

Your comments are very important to us in order to improve our service.

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

It's pleasure to say that it's worth to stay in Helnan palestin hotel in Al Muntazah, Alexandria over looking the Mediterranean Sea.
Service is next to Non, great team working there, there smile always before anything, very helpful the made you feel royal.
Room is amazing and amenities are great.
F&B outlets is perfect from service and professionalism of the staff and food taste.
You should try it once in your life time.
We will be back again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Hany,
Have a lovely day.

I'm glad that you spent a nice, peaceful, & memorable vacation. Assuring that our concern is your satisfaction. & hope to see you again & again.

Your comments are very important to us in order to improve our service.