The hotel is nice and located in the Amazing "Montazah" area. The hotel in itself is nice, rooms are spacious and clean. Service for me was above average. I wont give it a full mark as I feel in the restaurant on breakfast with large number or guests, things become chaotic ! The location is very nice if you intend to stay within the hotel but if you intend to go out daily in Alex, the location wont be very nice as it is located on the far eastern part of Alexandria and to go anywhere from this point you will be stuck in traffic which can be up to one hour ! Other than that the location has very nice sea views and right outside the hotel there are lots of nice gardens of Montazah with some nice restaurants.
It is a very good hotel for family with children or those seeking relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is The civic & social center of Alexandria, known for its commitment to excellence in service & hospitality,The hotel is a five star deluxe hotel, situated in a unique location and embracing the Mediterranean and providing harmonious scenery. The vast magnificent gifts of nature, 350 acres of gardens and golden sandy beaches surround its bay. The hotel faces one of the most famous historical landmarks in Alexandria, "Royal Palace" which was once the site where the late Egyptian royal family vacationed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Helnan Palestine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Palestine Alexandria
- Helnan Palestine Hotel Alexandria