A very nice hotel with outstanding location. The view from the room is charming one can spend hours and not get bored from the view, be it the open sea, the island, the bridge or the royal palaces of the late king of Egypt. The hotel has been renovated recently and i think they did a fare job. Meeting rooms are overlooking the sea which is fantastic. Food is really good and of course the sea food restaurant is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is The civic & social center of Alexandria, known for its commitment to excellence in service & hospitality,The hotel is a five star deluxe hotel, situated in a unique location and embracing the Mediterranean and providing harmonious scenery. The vast magnificent gifts of nature, 350 acres of gardens and golden sandy beaches surround its bay. The hotel faces one of the most famous historical landmarks in Alexandria, "Royal Palace" which was once the site where the late Egyptian royal family vacationed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Helnan Palestine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Palestine Alexandria
- Helnan Palestine Hotel Alexandria