The hotel was really nice with big rooms but unfortunately this one was located in a shopping Mall. In fact there is really a lot of noise until 1 in the morning but after one week you will be used to.
The shopping center is not a bad one and you can enjoy shopping there. The restaurant is not very good and extremely expensive. We went on for a buffet but only once, because first of all even if the buffet was big it took us a lot of time to find something which looked good (was not necessarily) and of course because of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop until you drop at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza hotel in the Green Plaza Mall, with 370 shops, a cinema and a Fun Castle. Do business in the largest conference room in Alexandria or the Executive Lounge, just 10 minutes from the airport. Relax later in the pool, or sample the 6 bars and restaurants Property Highlights- Executive Floor and Lounge - Largest ballroom in the city - Outdoor swimming pool with cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton International Alexandria
- Alexandria Hilton