Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,828 results
All reviews ginger restaurant abu ali executive room shopping mall business trip special thanks enjoyed my stay swimming pool excellent hotel main restaurant second home guest relations many thanks great hospitality professional staff nice stay front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've enjoyed a very good dinner at abo Keer restaurant. A lot of varieties of food . Also , the place was very neat and calm .staff were very helpful,smiley and serving by heart.
I ate very delicious molokhya, well done rice and barbecued lamb .
Thanks for Abo Keer restaurant team members.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ahelmy, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Medhat,

Thank you indeed for your nice comments on Tripadvisor and for your time posting them, we are very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are honored that you have given us the 5* rating. Waiting for you to visit us again, soon we hope.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Great staff and management. Very customer service oriented and catered to all my and my family’s requests. Would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again whenever I’m in ALEXANDRIA again. Thanks to all

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed January 9, 2020

My stay was great in everything, in the food, service and all the employees in the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. Honestly, all the staff and employees are more than perfect. I will come and stay at the hotel with my family soon.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2020

I have stayed two nights with family, quick check in , special room pool view, very friendly and helpful staff every where. There is indoor heated swimming pool,
I think every thing was perfect, I would like to thank shaymaa at breakfast restaurant and all staff in the hotel

Dear Samir,

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Everything is fine except lack of professionalism at the registration front desk employee,during checking out we had to stay 30 minutes although we have a receipt cuz of the front desk didnot register it on the system!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Thank you very much for your comments on Tripadvisor. We are very delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our valued guests are our main interest and their satisfaction is our ultimate aim, we will always work harder and do whatever possible to maintain and exceed their expectations because that is what you deserve. We are looking forward to welcoming and serving you again, and keeping fulfilling your wishes. Thank you again.

With my kindest regards,