1,688 results
All reviews ginger restaurant abu ali executive room shopping mall business trip special thanks enjoyed my stay guest relations swimming pool excellent hotel main restaurant second home many thanks nice food nice stay front office great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Very warm welcome , high standard of hospitality , very good location near of everything very good food and service very clean rooms and well prepared , varieties of the food
Thank for the stay and the wonderful stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Ahelmy, Executive Secretary to the General Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thank you indeed for your nice comments on Tripadvisor and for your time posting them, we are very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are honored that you have given us the 5* rating. Waiting for you to visit us again, soon we hope.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

The Location is very safe within the facilites of the "Green Plaza" Shopping Mall. Several Restaurants, Supermarktes, FastFood Restaurants are in walking distance. The staff is friendly and help upon request. The food is okay, breakfast ist regular.
However, the hotel is old - everything is worn out, used and not in the best condition. Like many Hilton Hotels around the globe. So you can stay here without doubts but do not expect a modern, clean and gorgeous hotel.

Room tip: Rooms to the main road are very loud!
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ahelmy, Executive Secretary to the General Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments on Tripadvisor. We are very delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and sorry for any inconvenience caused or for not meeting your expectations. We will work on the remarks you mentioned to assure the best service standards that our guests well deserve. We are looking forward to welcoming and serving you again, and keeping fulfilling your wishes.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My second home and lovely staff. delicious food
And very clean rooms.immediate response for my requests.and Iwas surprised when they chose me a guest of the day and give me complimentary vouchers of drinks and discounts.they made my day

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Stayed at this hotel three times before and have now booked to return in June. I have booked the executive room as usual but have seen on website that the executive lounge there is closed. Can you confirm that this will be available when we visit or what other arrangements have been made for your executive guests. We have always enjoyed the facilities there. I'm not paying all the extra money to not have the special treatment we look forward to.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for posting your nice comments on Tripadvisor. We are very delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and honored that you have given us the 5* rating. We will always work harder and do whatever possible to maintain and exceed your expectations because that is what they deserve.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

The staffs are really friendly. Make my family feels very good.the the was very clean, the Executive lounge is very comfortable and spacious. we really had a very good time. I'll recommend this hotel for all my friends and relatives.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.