“Nice - Quiet and Clean”

Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
Ranked #3 of 39 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have spent 2 nights at the hotel in winter. Can say it is clean , quiet and safe.
It is located in the heart of Green Plaza Mall, where you can enjoy shopping for the brands .
You have the lobby with Pharaonic temples style in 2nd floor , will like it ...

Room Tip: Have a room on mall view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Tamer,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact

Nevine Haggar
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am a regular guest to the hotel. It is a comfortable hotel, good value for money, hotel is located around a lot of entertainment facilities at night (cinema, food courts, shops ..etc). Staff is also very helpful and lets you feel comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Maged,

Nevine Haggar
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been to this property several times before, and I can say that it is a good hotel for a business trip to Alexandria . I don't think it is good if you are in a vacation and want to enjoy Alexandria beaches as it is far from the beach. The hotel is inside green plaza which have many shops and cafes to enjoy. This time I felt the hotel needs some improvement to be classified a real 5 star hotel . Improvement could be in the rooms, bathrooms and executive lounge . The staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Mr. Khaled,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We'd love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed in Hilton Green plaza from 25th-28th May 2014. I expected more from a 5 star hotel chain. My Room was overlooking the cinema building (not a good location). Room Cleanliness is average. Pillows and duvet are of poor quality. They charge a ridiculous amount for Wi Fi which is supposed to be complimentary. The house keeping made great art work with the towels that were unchanged. Make sure you ask them to replace your towels after they are used. Pool is very poorly maintained and small. Pool staff are not responsive - slow service. Downsides: Location, unskilled staff, cleanliness, value for money, breakfast buffet. Positive sides: AbdulHameed from the frontdesk extended great help for a colleague who wanted to send flowers to my room. I dont think I will be staying at the Hilton Green Plaza again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarah A
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Ms. Sarah

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel itself is very nice with extremely nice rooms (especially the executive rooms 7xx and 8xx). The breakfast and the executive lounge are very good. The staff are pleasant and polite. Being inside a shopping center may become a big plus with everything you might need from numerous shops and restaurants and cafe's. It is definitely a good hotel for a business trip but it is no where near the beach!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Guest

It is always good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

it was very nice trip and the staff was very professional to deal with, also response to my request in a short time makes me so happy & thanks to the GM who was very helpful and how nice from management to increase staff spirit

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Reviewed May 18, 2014

As one of the millions whom stay at Hilton hotels all over the world; I tried many hotels at many countries but I really found the service at Hilton green plaza very special. I faced one issue during my stay at the new wing (Hilton deluxe) but the room service gays approved that they are very professional & they deal with me in very good manor. They make me very happy & I choose to come back again with my family also I need to say that I will always come back to this place (ISA). I would like to thank especially Mr. Shaban the responsible person who delight me & make me very happy and his stuff. Finally as one of H honors member & one member of the biggest company (General Electric) I will recommend your hotel to all the people I kwon in the business level & personal level.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed