Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
San Giovanni Hotel(Alexandria)
  • Room Service
Plaza Hotel(Alexandria)
1,448 results
All reviewsginger restaurantshopping mallexecutive roombusiness tripspecial thanksenjoyed my stayexcellent hotelswimming poolguest relationsmain restaurantmany thanksnice staysecond homefront officegreat hospitalityrooms are spacioushouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I Spent one night. Room was clean, except refrigerator, there was bad smell inside. Staff wasn't very friendly but professional. They called me after i applied in the survey , they read every point ehich is good .
I liked the place, i think i'll visit it again isa

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Hossam

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your constructive feedback. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Green Plaza. We place great value on our customers and your continued relationship with Hilton, and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards in order to meet your expectation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Green Plaza and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. In the meanwhile, if I can be of any assistance, please contact me.

In the meanwhile, if I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed many times at this hotel and every time my family and I enjoyed. The hotel staff outstanding. They are well trained and experienced. Food was delicious and the atmosphere was friendly. Big thanks to Jalian, Dina at guest relation and Ahmed, Khaled at executive lounge. All of them do their best to make us happy. I apprichate guest relation team efforts. Jailane called me before arrived to informed me that everything was ready for me and to know if I need anything else. Dina and Jailane called me after check out to get my feedback about my stay. If you are Diamond member or Gold member come to this hotel to live as VIP guest.
I do recommend families, couples and single travelers to stay at this hotel. The hospitality of Hilton their. Finally thanks to those make my family happy.

• Stayed: February 2014
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

you cant stay in this hotel continuous noise all day till 3 am in the morning i have to change room 3 times and called front desk at 3 am to send security to stop noise with no help. excellent staff in the restaurant. grumpy ones in the front desk. quality food is terrible in the Asian one and over priced

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank president2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused During your stay with us. Please rest assured that each point has been investigated so that these situations do not reoccur in the future. I have personally followed up to ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are immediately taken.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed every single second in this hotel. Everything is just perfect. I only have one comment that the breakfast is not that nice. But the rooms are nice and the location of the hotel is perfect, staff is so helpful. I really recommend this hotel to everyone

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Mr. Alaa,

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Nevine Haggar
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Very friendly & hospitable staff; front desk, concierge & restaurants staff.
Standards room are just good for business trips and suits are super for long stays (1 week+).
Except for Executive lounge isn't up to the standards - rooms are gloomy and food is not the best.
The only major issue at the Hilton Green Plaza is the 'ventilation' system!

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool are the best or Royal Suits =

Dear Guest,