“Business Meeting”

Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
Alexandria, Egypt
“Business Meeting”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Our School in Alexandria has organized with the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza two days stay and meetings for a business team visit (13 members). The organization from the hotel part was perfect, very flexible. Our team was very happy and did not complain from anything.
Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Claude

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

ReGARDS
Nevine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It was perfect all time. I enjoyed it very much. It was very calm so i could work and have vaccation.
The area arround (shopping) is very good. You cann find what ever you are looking for. All the people were very very friendly. Sure will visit it again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The staff are quite polite and welcoming; the rooms are clean and neet; the location is quite good as being served with enormous stores and facilities; although the breaksfast is not so delicious, the dinner was quite delicious.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr. Hossam

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is like my home. .. everybody is a friend of u and your always feel u are the only guest...... very special treatment for each and every guest ....special thanks to the management . they are very professional.. moustafa in the receptionist is very friendly and smiley wish you the best of luck

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Capt. Mohsen,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my first business visit to Alexandria and the company I work for recommended the Hilton Green Plaza. The hotel is ideally laid out for business people with comfortable rooms, good food, excellent service and a well organised business centre. The positive and helpful attitude of the staff was much appreciated. I will certainly use the hotel again on future visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John N
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Mr. John

It is always good to receive your feedback. Im very glad ti hear the our staff exceeded your expectations,Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Egypt
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed there for 24 hours. The service there was not bad, and the staff were friendly and they always check that every thing is ok. The food was good, specially the breakfast. I highly recommend the hotel for quick trips.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir

Luxor, Egypt
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Although I've been a user of Tripadvisor for many years, I've always just read reviews and never written one. But after a recent trip ( although it was bussiness trip) to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, I feel the need to comment on what is an exceptional hotel.
from the very warme welcoming upon arrival to the quality of the food, pools, location, cleanliness was fantastic. But the one thing that makes the hotel stand out more than anything is the service.
They were professionally trained to deal with customers with full respect and professional attitudes

In a summary :
The hotel was fantastic, the staff was professional, the food was great.
we owe a huge debt of thanks to you and your staff for the incredible levels of professional pride

To be honest, that was the first time in my live that I was leaving the Hotel feeling sad because I was leaving friends.

Will be back soon.