“MY REVIEW”

Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
Ranked #3 of 39 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed October 7, 2013

this hotel in below expectation for hilton brand as i was in executive room and handled as i was in a standard room no free internet connection in rooms. you should stay at lobby. executive rooms are so far from the reception also

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Ahmed

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

good hotel, but can't consider it as an hotel in Alexandria as it's far from ay attraction, sightseeing and the beach. I was their for the conference center which is good but I lost the advantage of being in Alexandria, so many attendees prefer to stay in another hotel in Alexandria and come everyday by taxies.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Sameh

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We used Hilton as we were having our wedding party at Hilton Ballroom, I must admit overall we were satisfied with them as they did good job specially on wedding part of it, staff were supper helpful and food was great so really no complain on that however going back to Hotel itself.

Location is great, it is just within a huge shopping and restaurants complex so you can shop, eat and spend sometimes out there and you feel very safe there.

Hotel entrance and lobby is a bit odd, you will enter on ground floor and go to a lift to lobby but when you go out of lift reception desk is on right side that if you dont know you may not find it for first time and overall you have to walk a lot to get to anything within the hotel to get to your room, restaurant, pool, gym, etc. because hotel is only on 2-3 level building so it is very long building!

Rooms are ok, clean not very new but well maintained. staff are helpful and nice.

Breakfast is nice with good selection, We tried dinner there as well, it was also good.

Swimming pool is massive, I loved it, not very busy and big enough for many people really! I also used their gym, very good equipments and brand new really!

Overall it is good hotel. nice quiet and clean.

I have to thank them again to organise our wedding party very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Saroukhani

It is always good to receive your feedback, im glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you liked the wedding and the pool. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located close to Alexandria airport and both highways if you are coming from Cairo by car. It is located in a mall which makes it a bit noisy. The corridors to the rooms are quite exhausting especially if you have got a room at the executive area. The new Asian restaurant is quite something, The Italian restaurant staff are very friendly. A great hotel for business travelers being away from the famous coasts of the city of Alexandria.

Room Tip: Try ti get a room close to the lobby or Abu Kir main restaurant in order to avoid the long corridors...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

What made me happy about this road trip, the ecstatic meals, either breakfast or banquet meals, I loved the variety in the breakfast menu, choose whatever you want and mostly enjoy a good cup of tea.
Unfortunately for Green Plaza they lack the outstanding view, but the Hotel itself is surrounded by the mall and that makes any shopholic easier to cruise around within over 25 shops including a Market, I enjoyed staying at Green Plaza, its new and nice, the experience of downtown hotel might differ from one to one but this one was comfort.
It took us over 15 mins to check in and that disappointed me in the early arrival, and all due that to the slow paced Housekeepers, they should be faster than that, but otherwise Room was clean, and tidy.
Thank you Hilton Team for the great 1 day.

Room Tip: I suggest to pick pool-view room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Mr. Merwin

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our food, Please accept my apology for taking time to check-in, We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

the hotel is very nice , rooms are spacious , and service is excellent , location of the hotel is far from the beach , but being inside a mall makes every thing available and near by , staff is helpful and friendly , swimming pool is nice and clean , over all it is a nice experience , i would prefer to come to this hotel again when going to alexandria for vacation or work trip

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a nice stay at the hotel me and my family. Staff are very pleasant and cooperative. Rooms are clean and had good furtniture. The hotel needs to have some animation programs at evening time as there is nothing that can be done.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Guest,