My Husband and I had no probs checking in. We had a room over looking the car park however it was very quiet . The room was very clean . We really loved breakfast and the waiting staff and chefs could not have been more friendly. I think it goes a long way i try to speak Arabic and there is a few smiles . The pool was very nice just right temp and clean . I had a massage which was so good ( I forgot the young ladies name) . We have just stayed 10 hotels. It was nice to hve the shopping mall there .
Its is a little way from down town 10 mins by taxi approx 20 ep £ 2.00 uk . We knew this when we booked it was no problem , we walked on to main road. Taxi,s outside the Hotel will be 40 -50 we did not use. We would go back to the Hilton , and hope we do one day .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop until you drop at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza hotel in the Green Plaza Mall, with 370 shops, a cinema and a Fun Castle. Do business in the largest conference room in Alexandria or the Executive Lounge, just 10 minutes from the airport. Relax later in the pool, or sample the 6 bars and restaurants Property Highlights- Executive Floor and Lounge - Largest ballroom in the city - Outdoor swimming pool with cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton International Alexandria
- Alexandria Hilton