We stayed for one night in September 2011. The hotel is getting on a bit and would benefit from refurbishment. It is very spread out and our rooms were a long way from reception and the restaurant areas and a very long way from the swimming pool which was a bit small. One positive was the half price internet special (60 Egyptian pounds for 24 hours) and the helpful internet staff and relatively good internet reception (compared to elsewhere we'd been). Breakfast was quite good.
If we go back to Alexandria I would choose a hotel along the corniche as Hilton Green Plaza is quite a long way from "the action" apart from the shopping mall it is located above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop until you drop at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza hotel in the Green Plaza Mall, with 370 shops, a cinema and a Fun Castle. Do business in the largest conference room in Alexandria or the Executive Lounge, just 10 minutes from the airport. Relax later in the pool, or sample the 6 bars and restaurants Property Highlights- Executive Floor and Lounge - Largest ballroom in the city - Outdoor swimming pool with cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton International Alexandria
- Alexandria Hilton