“I am satisfied ...”

Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
Mansoura, Egypt
“I am satisfied ...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you are looking for a nice view from balcony, excellent service from professional staff, french style room (small but elegant) and very clean, you should consider Sheraton - Montazah as first choice, My stay there was satisfactory and I measure this by the number of my complaints which were negligible. I would like to express my gratitude to all the smiling stuff members specially Mr. Tarek Moazeb who made our wishes about our stay come true, the guest can easily differentiate between a staff member who is just doing his job and the other one who is working from his heart.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Montazah00438, General Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for recently staying with us at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel and for posting the wonderful comments concerning your stay, it was really our pleasure hositng you too.

Once again my deepest thanks and appreciation.
Looking forward to welcoming you always at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel.

Atef Wilson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Winnipeg
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Alexandria was the last leg of a month long trip through southern Egypt, over to Jordan and then Alexandria. We booked into the Sheraton Montazah hotel because its location was on the Medeteranean Sea and we wanted to spend our last few days relaxing at the sea side.

The staff at the hotel (especially Engy) was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms were in excellent condition and the atmosphere is exactly what we were looking for for our last few days in Egypt. We ate most of our meals in the restaurant in the hotel and we were not disappointed.

The four of us who stayed at the hotel would recommend it as a perfect location to unwind in Egypt!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a seaside view, it is fantastic.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank SirRobynhood
Montazah00438, General Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
I'm very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you are with the service you received.

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

Mesaieed, Qatar
Reviewed May 4, 2013

it was a nice vacation, the staff are so friendly, and kinds. it is one of the best location in alex, my advice when you book your room, you have to book room with sea view, 10th floor only I 've one comment related to the room size and furniture need to be renewal, but the room was very clean , one more thing I would like to thanks all the staff

Room Tip: book sea view only 10th floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Montazah00438, General Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for choosing the Sheraton Montazah Hotel for your esteemed stay in Alexandria. It is really our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Once again my deepest thanks for your time and for posting your nice comments.

I do look forward to welcoming you again and always at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel.

Cordially Yours,

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed May 4, 2013

only I 've one comment related to the room size and furniture need to be renewal, but the room was very clean , one more thing I would like to than all the staff

Room Tip: room with sea view, don't chose any other room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing the Sheraton Montazah Hotel for your esteemed stay in Alexandria and for posting your wonderful comments on trip advisor.

On the other hand, kindly note that our Owning Company is planning for a full hotel renovation very soon.

Once again 'Thank You'. Looking forward to welcoming you again and always at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It was really great experience. The stuff is very friendly, food is good. In great location. kids enjoyed the Swimming pool so much. Great view to the sea and the Montazah Palace.
Near to many resaurants and to Montazah palace.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for choosing the Sheraton Montazah Hotel for your esteemed stay in Alexandria. It was really our pleasure hosting you and will always be.

Once again my deepest thanks for posting your wonderful comments. Looking forward to welcoming you always at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The best hotel ever. It is nothing like any other 5 star hotel I've stayed in. You can understand how Sheraton gained repuration by just staying there. The room is clean, elegant and has all the amenties you need. Staff is professional and helpful. I had the fastest check in and check out ever. Everybody is there to make your stay easier.

The hotel beach is more than magnificent, you can't believe you are in Alexandria when you see it. What is even more great is that my wife could enjoy the beach although she is wearing hijab. This one of the main factors that transformed our experience ultimately as we suffered from such an issue in other hotels, the thing that constantly affected our vacatation enjoyment.

Breakfast is a delight there, a wide range is offered to ensure a good meal. I highly enjoyed the bakery section.

This is my first experience in Sheraton Montazah and willingly won't be the last. I recommend it to everyone seeking an exceptional vacation.

Room Tip: Choose a room that overlooks sea and Monatazah garden. Great view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mahmoud S
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel. We do hope to see you again very soon on your next visit to Alexandria.

Hawalli, Kuwait
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Be careful when you book to specify a sea view otherwise you will get a view of buildings. I have stayed at the Montazah 5 times. Always a good stay. Great location, good service, amble variety for breakfast. If you like walk, the park is across the street, market up the road with a groceries store around the corner.

Room Tip: Be specific regarding your room location
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Montazah00438, General Manager at Sheraton Montazah Hotel, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to seize this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for the positive feedback noted with regards to your stay at the Sheraton Montazah Hotel.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us, hoping to see you again soon.

Once again thank you and best regards,

Cordially Yours,