“Instant response from guest relation team”

Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
“Instant response from guest relation team”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

They changed my room in no time when I complained from the guest in the Neighboring room

Thanks guest relation team
It is amazing quick response on my complain and it was solved immediately

Thanks guest relation team

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Yasser H
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

It was a very nice trip at alexandria , with a very nice accomodation and hospitality at mercure hotel :)
Very clean rooms , good breakfast ,good service and an excellent sea view staff are very helpfull and room is well equiped you find everything you need

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank mohamed201

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I used to come here to take some training courses with my company B.TECH and im pleased to be in such a place .
Perfect hotel friendly people good stuff I hope I visited it again and again every time I come to alex

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mohammed e

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I used to come here reguarlly without thinking or inqiuring about other hotels for the excellent service irecieve to enjoy the view from the room or while having my meals it is more than 5 stars hotel the best room service the best food the best of every thing

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Mercure is a very Fantastic Hotel , it is located in a strategic area in Alexandria ( in the middle of Cornich ) and it is in front of the sea.
rooms are very clean and Reception Staff & House Keeping & room service Staff are very helpful.
They also are Welcoming Feedback & recommendations / or any concerns for Any improvement points concerning the service especially in the improvement of food & beverage..
They have a high level of Customer Service.

Room Tip: Rooms From *05 Till *09 have a better Sea view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank AhmedYamany

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

It is an average hotel. Incredibly small rooms. No balconies. No beaches. Not luxurious. Parking 20 LE per day which is in the back of the hotel and you have to drive in extremely small streets.

Good food. Quiet. Clean. Good location on Corniche.

Room Tip: Do not book here. However best rooms are in the 11th floor sea view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Giza, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Reception staff are cheerful and helpful, they were so welcoming.

Location of the hotel is excellent with an unbeatable position, you will feel like in the middle of the sea.

Room was a little bit narrow, although for a solo traveler or for a couple will not be a big deal, sleep quality was perfect and bathroom was clean and tidy although it is so small that just fits you!

Reception and lobby is a little bit boring with no coffee shop or service what so ever!

No private beach for the hotel and you should put this into your consideration if you are targeting some sea time.

Pretty good parking area, you will need to ask for your way to it as is confusing a little bit!

All over this is a nice and relaxing hotel that you will definitely enjoy staying at :)

Room Tip: I was staying in room 1104 and that was fine, i think the higher the floor the better the view and i...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2014