“Beautiful hotel”

Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
Cairo, Egypt
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Its very nice hotel with a wonderful sea blue the room is very clear and the food is nice I am joined breakfast buffet when I sitting in the lobby I met the guest relations she asked me about the all hotel staff are very friendly its a lovely atmosphere I come back again and I found my friends about this nice hotel

• Stayed February 2014
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2014

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am regular visitor for Mercure hotel, Iit's really wonderful hotel where the service is very good here, Customer service department is highly qualified and they are professional in dealing with customers. They are always smiling and cheerful in dealing with customers which leave good impact towards the hotel. Really it's the best hotel I have visited in Alex.

• Stayed February 2014
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014

Reviewed February 17, 2014

With the nice location and nice view also you will find good staff with good service starting from check in to check out.
Feel free as home.
I advice every body to try It. You will not leave it. Because they have very strong custumer service
But they need only the wireless in the room

Damietta, Egypt
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Its comfortable, Good Eastern and Western breakfast in nice place.the Hotel located in the center of Alixandria City.most important thing is the Sea view from my Room. The Financial value is very Commensurate with it.

Cap/Mohamed Gado

• Stayed February 2014
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2014

alexandria
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Mercure hotel alex. is characterized by beauty of view and calm.
Smile and good reception is always found on the faces of all employees.
Easy and speed at check in and out .
The rooms of utmost hygiene and sleep is very comfortably .
Provide sufficient quanitities of healthy and diverse food .
One of the nicest hotels on the corniche of alex..

• Stayed February 2014
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2014

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Windows Must be renovated as i felt sleeping in the street although i was in the 8th floor, the problem was not in the window itself but was from the glass sheets surroundind it had many pores that allowed air and noise to penetrate

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be soon.

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

very amazing sea view , staff is very friendly , the room is very clean ,the breakfast is too very nice , the room is very equibt , each places is very cleaning, the loction of hotel in the middle of alex, i mate the guestrelation in the lobby and she asked me about the stay if its confortable or not and she is very helpful, rely it was very nice and good day .

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends