“Eftar at Mercure”

Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had an Eftar couple of days ago , it was realy great . I arrived 5 minuts before eftar time so I had the opportunity to enjoy the sunset and the wonderful sea view, .Hotel staff were very friendly and profesional sametime , food and beverage were very variable and delecious. I realy had a splendid time with more than 20 friends , it was amazing , so I would like to thank you for the effort you paid to let us have such a splendid time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Abeer E
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

from the second i entered the hotel i felt i have been there all the time, , i knew all of them , they were my friends , thought it is my first visit ever to this beautiful place EGYPT.
it was a feeling like i was the only guest they have all they care about what i want , what i need , and as if they had the info that some royalty is being their guest

that is the way they made me feel, a real royalty

Hanaa, my sweet hanaa. i wish i had more time to thank you more for all the care you gave me in person all the time, you are so sweet , thank you , and many thanks to the management who have chosen you to be GRO

i hope my next visit will be soon to see all of you ppl there

love you all

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is my second time to have Iftar in Ramadan in Mercure Romance Alexandria. First time was last year and it was super and I wrote about it.
We were 11 persons. First of all would like to thank Ms Cherine El Bakly for organizing this event. Second would like to thank all the staff who were serving us , also the chefs who prepared the food, the personnel at the reception, the front gate and the garage. Everyone is very well trained, smiling faces, very very helpful and polite.
The table setting was perfect, nothing missing, the personnel serving the table were very alert and professional, display of food super, cleanliness super, assortment of food very well chosen. Price very cheap compared to the variety of food, drinks, salads and sweets.
Really we enjoyed our Iftar very much. Thanks again to the Management and Personnel, wishing you all the best of success.
Nevine Kenawy

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I like:
====
1. Junior suite is a very nice choice that will give the relaxation you want and the place to do your work easily and the wide window to see the beautiful sea

2. Check in was so quick. I came to the hotel at 6:00PM. I finished everything in 10mins.

2. Patesserie was so good and delicious.

3. Food Buffet was organized into sections which is different than other hotels.

I didn't like:
=========
1.Variety of breakfast was not so wide but a satisfying one. Also all the hot food need salt on it to be better

2. All juices provided were bad. They are so much diluted in water. The taste of them was unbearable

3. I entered the restaurant for breakfast at 6:30AM and there was only one waiter serving, he looked exhausted, not smiling at all, doing all his tasks with loud noise which was so annoying to me in the morning...

4. Sound of the air conditioner in the lobby was so high as if wind is blowing. It needs maintenance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence, mostly the the breafast buffet's quality of food and service.

Once again, thank you for your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Sincerely;

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great staff and very friendly
checked in and out quickly and easily
Sea view rooms
Would definelty choose that hotel again
Good quality value for money
Tidy and clean rooms
Great location
rooms are nice and equipped
would reccommend it for business trips

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can say that everything about this place is great: Location, view, hospitality, and service. I don't remember going through any uncomfortable situation from the first minute I entered the hotel. The receptionists were helpful and polite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Hesham63
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed in Alexandria for two nights and this hotel was just what we were looking for. Very charming rooms with breath-taking views. Staff was very friendly and breakfast buffet was luxury. If we were to return to beautiful Alexandria, we would certainly stay in Mercure hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helena M
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. It is always a pleasure to know that your experience did meet your expectations.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you in the near future.

Once again, thank you very much and best regards,

Sincerely yours;