Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel
Cherry Maryski Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$54
Travelocity
$144
$131
  • Beachfront
The Grand Plaza Hotel Smouha(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$46
$36
  • Restaurant
TOLIP Hotel Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$124
Radisson Blu
$45
$145
$133
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewview is amazingmeeting roomcomfortable hotelrooms are cleannice staythe hotel staffroom serviceexcellent hotelhouse keepingmediterranean seafood and beveragenice locationroom viewbreakfast buffetmany thanksopen buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

It's my first visit to Egypt and I glad, that got room in this hotel. Very nice and gently services! I found only a one problem here, it's location: nearest places not a best ones and hotel locate near main road, so if you want to open window - you'll take a lot of noise :( All other things - is a very good!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank AlexEvaldy
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I came to Mercure hotel several times and every time I find an improvement
only one comment for the garage with narrow space
I would like to thank all staff for their effort
I hope to continue this improvement and I wish all the success for all staff
Eng.Gamal Mansour

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank gmansor
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Eng. Gamal,

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. It is always a pleasure to know that your experience did meet your expectations.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

In concern of the garage's space, I agree with you..Actually it is not running in full capacity as it is under maintenance, soon will be back to its normal situation and very sorry for any inconveniences.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and it is our hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Mercure is one of the best hotels in Alexandria facing the sea with a wonderful view not only the positioning but also the management team and the staff are so helpful and efficient after all a special thanks to the front office team i do recommend to anybody to give it a try and to go to enjoy this experience.

Room Tip: rooms direct see view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank maro k
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Alexadria Romance. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Tank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very Nice hotel, with a perfect location and view. I highly recommend to go in winter as in summer the city is very crowded. Breakfast buffet is good and rooms are clean with good room service. i recommend to eat in Balbaa oriental food and Abu Fares shawerma, you will enjoy so much.

Take a sea view room but not to the very left side as the view there is above a garage, front rooms are much better

Room Tip: Choose rooms with the sea view but not in the very left side.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Shady_Hagag
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Mr. Shady,

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance and thank you for your nice description to the hotel, it is always a pleasure to know that your experience did meet your expectations; also it is great that you enjoy your stay in Alexandria whether inside the hotel or outside.

I'll share your comments with our team. I'm sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I feel quite satisfied that we have selected Mercure for our workshop which was held under European Union in Alexandria. As everything was well organized up to our requirements . Even more, the staff was quickly responding to our needs in such a speedy and professional way which actually went beyond our expectations. They were also flexible towards the sudden changes and increase of number of participants with very short notice , that every thing seemed very well planned. I believe with such a positive experience that Mercure will be always on our top list for hotels in Alexandria and I highly recommend it to whoever is interested to stay in Alex. Especially that both the view and the location are amazing. The hotel is directly against the sea and location is is the middle of the city in one of the classiest areas in Alexandria. Thanks Mercure team :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TwinningProject
Mohamed E, General Manager at Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Sincerely;