“Not very clean!”
Review of El Kobissi

El Kobissi
Ranked #345 of 1,278 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Egyptian
Description: This is a famous juice cafe in Alexandria, best known for their mango juices. Listed in Lonely Planet Egypt as "El Qobesi" but the spelling on their sign (I have a photo) is "El Kobissi."
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Fresh and tasted really good, but last time I was there I had a mango juice and I found a fly in my juice so I asked the guy to get me another one because I have a fly in my drink, he looked at me as if I'm an alien, took the mug and went inside, turns out he just went inside removed the bug and got me the exact same mug!! I knew it because my lipstick left a mark on the mug!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been coming to El Kobissi for several years and have always had a great fresh juice/cocktail. This time however the Plums and peaches in my cocktail were verging on rotten and I had to pick them out. There was no comment from the waiter and we left the place with a pile of unedible fruits in the ashtray. I hope this was a one off and not a sign that they are becoming complacent

Reviewed September 16, 2012

It is called "the best mango place in town". I don't know if it is true, since there are thousand of places to drink mango juices in Alex, but this is a really good one! The mango juice is delicious but the fruit salad is even better. A mixed drink with mango, strawberry and banana juices and frui pieces on the top. Absolutely delicious! Also the place is very well located, in the Corniche, and it is funny to sit there and see how many cars park in front of the bar and ask for a mango juices inside their cars, the waiter bring the drinks, they drink them (still inside the car) and then leave. Highly recommended place.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

you must try the mango and the coctail unbelivable

Reviewed April 21, 2012

the most famous and the most good mango juice seller in all over town .. i really mean it .. you will never drink a natural mango juice like this at Elkobissi . thank you people for the good juices .. i love it .. keep it up.