“Back to the 1950th!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A double floor Restaurant, resembling and actually coming from the 1950th, is sooo cozy and full of great design.
Personal is great, friendly and efficiant. And when it comes to food (thet was, why we have been here): I had a carpaccio from salmon, decorated in a very very nice way, after that a good piece of meat... And even the crème brullée was a hit!
But the best of all was the piano-player...Iloved his arabic - european music, entertaining us in a absolute nice way... The only negative side: As we have been there at a "religious holyday" there was no wine, beer or other alcoholic drinks. An I know, living in Egypt since 18 years, that the stress the controllers of islamic sharia make, grows day by day...
But overall: please come to Santa Lucia - you will have a great experience!

2  Thank sakkara11

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ah! the lovely Santa Lucia that has managed to retain its quality, service and overall ambiance in the heart of Alexandria over the years!
Great food, live Piano being played, attentive waiters, white table cloths and leathers chairs,....
Highly recommended for dinner rather than lunch.

3  Thank TheRealKhairy
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I was very hesitant to write a review about Sana Lucia restaurant in Alexandria. I have actually read the reviews in TripAdvisor which where very impressive, got the address, and called by phone to ask if they are open for lunch, and went there.
Well... there was nobody except our table. We ordered according to waiter advice, it was terrible!! That is all I can say. May be we should have come for dinner, not lunch, but I am still surprised for the amazing reviews of this restaurant

6  Thank traveller20000
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Ambience, food, music, service. Al at its best ! I go at least once a month if not more. They have live music by a pianist 'Mr.George' who plays all the old French songs. The place is not so big, so you can easily have private parties there. I had one and it was very succesful!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

i had my birthday party there and it was awesome ,and the place is very nice and the food and service are so nice ... if you are looking for a romantic place 2 spend a nice evening that's the place ;)