“easter package”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria
Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed April 23, 2014

i stayed for one night (Easter package) for 1300 le i enjoyed the easter party , and stayed for one night sham el nesim i received my room late but really i like it , it was pool view , the food was good even in the easter lunch or the breakfast the next day , i asked the reception to make for me late check out and they accepted with pleasure ,and i like the way when the girl asked about ,my stay stay and asked me to write my comment i think i will come again in the summer

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Michael ,

Thank you so much for sharing your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Alexandria .

I am really pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay during Easter time , your comments about the room , food, Lunch & Breakfast buffets are highly appreciated .

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon .

Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you looking for some peace with yourself ,wanna have sun and good-looking nature around you besides a moderate food with good service.... don't hesitate to go there asking for Miss Nouran she can give you all the best she could to serve you....

Room Tip: South side room has a nice lake view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank aelenbabi
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Mr. Ayman ,

Thank you so much for sharing your comment on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Alexandria .

As customer care is placed on the top of our priorities , it pleases me a lot to hear that you enjoyed your stay , your room view , the food and the service .
And please rest assured that we will keep our self impelled to meet your highest expectations always .

& Best Regards .

Reviewed April 13, 2014

i stayed for 3 days at this hotel and its not the first time , i really enjoyed my accmodation , i like ,my room view but it wasnt cleaned well , , but the loppy and the restaurant and everywhere are clean , i like this hotel and like the oientel el food at el khan

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Mrs. Mona ,

Thank you so much for sharing your comment on Trip Advisor , following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Alexandria .

I am really pleased to know that you have enjoyed the room view , the food in El Khan oriental restaurant . But i was sad to hear that the room cleaning was not up to your expectations& Please rest assured that it will be made up right .

I will look forward to welcoming you again soon ,
Till then i remain with my best regards .

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

From the first look it is a strange place in the middle of absolutely nothing (the nearest and only supermarket is a 15 minute drive), it is a bit hard to get to and seems new but deteriorating fast. Unfortunately like most hotels n Egypt there is a lack of attention to details. Things look nice at first glance, but unfortunately everything come out short of any world traveler expectation of a five star hotel. First the rooms is very large and has a huge balcony; which I thought was nice until I went out and was attacked by a swarms of mosquitoes. Then I looked around the room and found there was a few mosquitoes inside the room as well. I tried to turn on the AC it seemed like it worked as the air was coming out of the vents but after an hour the room was not getting any colder I discovered it was only the fans working, called the front desk they said it is part of electricity saving and they can't turn on the AC during winter month (apparently March/April are winter month) so I was stuck in a hot room with no AC and I could not open the windows because of the swarms of mosquitoes outside. The bed is pretty awful, it is very firm and you can feel every spring in that cheap mattress. The water in the shower has a very funky smell, reminds me of the chemistry lab back at school, I did not feel safe to use it at all. The food was a joke, but very cheap when converted to USD. My pizza was full of sand or dust, I can feel the unpleasant crunch under my teeth, I barely finished one slice. Overall, if you have business in the near by industrial zone, your are stuck with this hotel as the alternative accommodations in the area are even less pleasant. The airport is a 15-20 minutes drive by the hotel shuttle.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Pharo M
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Pharo ,

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel . I humbly extend my apology about all the comments encountered during your recent stay with us .

Also as our main concern is to satisfy our guests , please don't hesitate to contact me directly on my email at : Dalia.Amer@radissonblu.com , before your next visit to Alexandria .
I will be really privileged to see your kind self so that we can discuss all the mentioned points & make it right .

Looking forward to hear from you ,
Till then i remain with Kind Regards .

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I highly recommend Radisson Blu Hotel in Alexandria West Province for both purposes; Vacations and Business as everyone can enjoy the beautiful stay, good food, nice lake view (Maryut Lake), recreation, pool and terrific garden terrace.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Mr.Ali ,

Thank you so much for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Alexandria .

I am so pleased to know that you have enjoyed the room view , the food taste , as well as the pool and recreation facilities .

And please rest assured that we will do our best to keep you always satisfied .

Looking forward to welcoming you again ,
Till then i remain with kind regards ,

Dalia Amer ,

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

When I have work at alexandria my favorite place is radisson I like the health club . The quiet location .the good food . And caring from all the employee all the time .thats not the first time for stay

• Stayed: April 2014
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Mrs. Engy

Thank you for taking time to share your comment on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel,Alexandria .

Measuring our success and performance comes out by receiving a sincere comment from a loyal guest such as your kind self .

I am honored to know that you have enjoyed your relaxing stay , the health club and the food . Also i will be keen to forward your comments to the staff .

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon , ensuring 100 % guest satisfaction guarantee .

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Its my second stay at radisson alex. In the reception they choose for me the same room that i liked the previous stay .food was good as usual at elkhan .really this hotel try to make guest happy.the last time i written my review in arbic .but this time i write it by english for all the world .thank u

• Stayed: April 2014
Radisson_Managment, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Mr. Ahmed ,

Appreciating so much your concern to write to us for the second time .
And as guest satisfaction is our priority , I am privileged to know that our team helped you to spend such a nice moments at the hotel .
Also it pleases me a a lot to know that you enjoyed the oriental food taste at El Khan .
That we will keep our selves impelled to provide a 100% guest satisfaction guarantee .

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon ,