Mediterranean Azur Hotel
$200
$59
  • Breakfast included
Alexandria Mediterranean Suites(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$194
$75
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$112
$90
$71
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Romance Alexandria Corniche Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$47
$43
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewssea viewnice cafeprivate beachmediterranean seagreat viewbreakfast varietynice poolrooms are cleanswimming poolhotel location isspecial thanksazureseashoreseasideegyptvarietiesrelaxation
Reviewed February 27, 2013

That's about its biggest benefit. It is right at the footsteps of the sea, yet very central.

Service is good, rooms a little small but worked fine with me as I was alone.
Breakfast menu is fine, with enough choice and plenty of everything.

I think it is ideal for families with little children... It has a private 'breakwatered' beach that makes it
suitable for little ones. It also has two nice pools at each end of the hotel ground

Room Tip: Try to stay at the 'main building' it is closer to everything. Other suits that wrap around the beach are also nice and more spacious but could be a long walk.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sherebex
Reviewed December 20, 2012

nice hotel , I was in buisness trip arrived at 4 oclock afternoon and at once I went to my room 1052 , its far from the lobby it has a lovely view as shown in my pics , my room was very clean and quite tidy , I went outside to have a walk after this because stanley beach -where the hotel located - is the place where I spent two years of my childhood period , after that spent one hour near the beach it was quit windy outside , then have a good sleep .
6 oclock morning I enjoyed sunrise then breakfast
its really amazing hotel and location , cant describe it as it should be .... you know what it feels !!!

Room Tip: rooms in west side is unique
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank waleed_ahmed
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have seen this The Meditranian Azur last year while I was in another hotel and decided to try it in my next visit, and that is what I did. I mad a reservation for two days, and the price was in the high side but I had this urge to try it. I am glad to say that it met my expectations to a good extent. It has an excellent location directly by the sea with no road between the hotel and the sea. It has swimming pools and a small sandy beach. It was cold for swimming, but the view was excellent. The food from room service was good, and breakfast buffet was average. The only problem I had was the noise coming from outside the room and which could be heard very easly because of the bad insulation of the construction. I actually had another problem understanding why the health spa wanted to charge me for sauna and steam room! These services are covered by room rent in all hotels I know, and I found this unacceptabl. I reduced my rating now when I remembered this point.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank traveller20000
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm not at all satisfied, although the seaview is great and as well the position, I found it careless. They gave me a room with the view on the beach, just entering and I feel the smell of dust, as the room was closed since months. Than I looked up in the grating of air conditioning system, it was full of dust, I just switched off it.
The furniture are old style, somebody may like, but again not well maintened. Normally I don't care about these thinks, but for 130$...
Also the breakfast was not at the level of five star hotel, low service, they were not ready for giving a breakfast at 7 while they should have open the service at 6,30: no lights, no coffee ready and things to eat stil in the plastic wrap.
If you are a no smokers ask for a room far away for smokers or you will smoke with your neighbor.
Maybe in high season it will be better

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Everything was excellent in the hotel starting the location , landscape , parking , swimming pools , beach and meals but on the other side the managment was so bad and rude starting from a/c which was not working well in both rooms even after calling them. Also the swimming pools heaters was not working and the water was so cold and when we asked the answer was the heaters 'll explode if it work in the morning !!!!!!!!!. Hope they can fix these kind of problems.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family