Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Egypt grand tour

We had a 9 day tour to Egypt all booked with Osiris tours. Our agent and owner, Mahmoud Gebril was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
292lilik
Tampa, Florida
Egypt and Jordan with Osiris!

My wife and I are architects who love to travel, but we had never worked with a travel company... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
chanlil2017
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Alexandria
from $514.00
from $290.00
from $200.00
from $268.58
More Info
All reviews old cataract ahmed fathy private tour nile cruise wadi rum abu simbel dead sea hotel accommodations every step of the way the entire trip queen nefertari four seasons his knowledge cairo airport nubian village special shout perfect trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We booked our private tour of Egypt and Jordan with Osiris Tours. It was organised very well. Our guide in Egypt was very well educated and spoke perfect English. His knowledge and interpretations provided were excellent and constantly kept us involved and exited about every destination. The Nile cruise was one of the best river cruises we have done with exceptional service and very high quality food. The cars and drivers provided were very courteous and very pleasant to deal with.
Our trip to Petra and Wadi Rum in Jordan was also exceptional and made more interesting because the driver was very nice and knowledgeable and made sure everything worked well and timely. Osiris Tours delivered significantly more than what I had expected. They made this tour truly memorable.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I visited Egypt for the first time at the end of November 2019. We decided to book a private tour with Osiris and it was amazing. We visited Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. The tour guides were professional, kind and highly knowledgeable. We hope to visit Egypt again and next time take a trip to Alexandria and will definitely book Osiris. For the women reading this review, I did not wear a hijab and I have light blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skinned. I did not experience any negative looks or comments. The only thing I experienced was young school girls wanting to take a selfie with me. I said yes most of the time. I did not see any harm in it. Also, Egypt is very safe. We did not feel in danger at any time on our trip. We are grateful to have been able to visit Egypt and we are grateful for Osiris Tours. Everything from airport pickup/drop-off, transportation, lodging, tours and tour guides was 5+ stars. We highly recommend Osiris Tours!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

From the customized tour itinerary to the personalized details I’ve never had a tour that came close to the service which Osiris Tours gave us. Not only did we get to see all the sites on our list. Plus the guides and drivers were absolutely top notch. They made every day special. Every hotel they scheduled were better than I could have asked for. Our guides planning took us to most spots on our tour when the number of large tour groups we low or nonexistent. I’ve got pictures with no other tourists on the photo.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I've always wanted to visit Egypt. I am glad I found Osiris Tours! My experience was absolutely magical, my expectations were definitely exceeded on this tour. Mahmoud was extremely responsive via email and booked everything per our request. Our drivers and guides were all incredibly nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I look forward to booking another trip with Osiris in the hopefully near future!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Wow! What a trip! We have traveled extensively and used multiple agencies. Mahmoud (owner/operator of Osiris) was very responsive and quick to answer our (many) questions. The ground team in Egypt consisted of Essam in Upper Egypt and Abir in Cairo. They were both highly knowledgeable about Egyptian history and were wonderful guides. Our driver in Cairo, Khalid, was top notch. A true gentleman and a master of handling Cairo’s streets. We hope to go back soon.

Date of experience: December 2019