Club Med Yasmina
  • Beachfront
Hotel A44(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Free Internet
Riad Dar Achaach(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
$49
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

La Paloma(Tetouan)
$80
Hotel-Chams(Tetouan)
$2,634
$137
  • Pool
Hotel Dar Rehla(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
$35
$29
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $35/night.

$167
Hotels.com
Blanco Riad Hotel & Restaurant(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Riad El Reducto(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Al Mandari(Tetouan)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
1,591 results
All reviewsflying trapezehorse ridinggreat funother resortsmay half termgood pointsenjoyable holidaya real treatwhole familybeautiful placegostennissportsmedsshowsgolfteam
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was my 4th travel with Club Med. My wife ha always been a huge fan but I generally think that it is not great value for money.

This time round, I found the food to be its usual average quality but was impressed with the care they gave my young child. He had not been to the Mini Club Med before but we tried him this time round ... and he loved it. As a result, we allowed him to go and enjoy himself in the mornings, coming back around 2.30pm all refreshed and happy (lunch and snooze done).

That gave us time to enjoy some of the activities on offer while having some quality time with our kid in the afternoons.

Massive thanks to the whole Mini Club Team, especially Candice, Mouna and Romain who touched me with their professionalism and kindness.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Yasmina was a bit different to our previous experiences (Napitia & Beldi). The Club is packed tightly together on a hillside with lots of steps down to the buildings at beach level. The steps will be an issue if you have children who are poor walkers. The Club is not isolated. There are guards to stop other holidaymakers strolling into the Club.

The bedrooms are good and mostly like the brochure and website. I slept really well so the beds must be comfy. There was a nasty whiff from the drains sometimes but that is to be expected.

It is a very French Clubmed. Don't expect a lot of English to be spoken (a good thing as far as we were concerned) however there are sufficient English speaking GOs to sort anything out. Special mention goes to Victor who should enjoy a meteoric career in the Dutch diplomatic corps for being charming and hospitable whether on or off duty. The whole team, French or Moroccan, never hesitated to offer a cheery "Bonjour".

The sea was a bit of a surprise as it feels quite chilly on first entry but you get used to it and doesn't stop you staying in. It's just not like the other end of the Med where it's almost too warm.
The beach is perfect fine sand. No snorkelling as there is nothing to look at.

The food was good but not the fantastic which I was hoping for in a 4 trident. I would have preferred less choice and better quality ingredients. The wine was drinkable and the spirits mostly branded. As with most clubs there was a tummy bug going round but of the 5 of us I was the only one who got it. So, come prepared! The transfer from Tangier was a good hour and a half. We weren't offered any water on the way to the Club as there was no accompanying GO. Insist that you are given some before you set off because it gets warm and you will de-hydrate.

This is a good Club with plenty to do. If you don't want to do anything the "piscine calme" is excellent for reading by the pool with waitress service.

You're pretty much guaranteed a good holiday here.

Room Tip: Breakfast is always at the top of the hill and lunch is always at the bottom on the beach so you might want to express a geographical preference.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank DomTheTraveller
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The resort has been renovated recently and we were very pleased with our spacious, modern and well designed standard family bedroom (2 rooms, 1 massive king size bed and 2 single beds, all very comfy). We were welcomed at 2am - late flight from London - with food in our room, which was really lovely. My daughter loved the Petit Club (new and modern) and is looking forward to going back ... soon ...We enjoyed the tennis (thanks Jonathan for your great spirit), golf, petanques, flechettes, the pilates (fab gym instructor), sailing. Had a great massage but did not like when the lovely lady tried to sell me the products, I did not want to be rude so I listened but knew I would not buy anything. The shows were amazing, thanks to the performers off course but especially the choreographer and great dancer (Steve) and the costume maker. We were impressed (and can compare with other club med resorts). The GOs are giving all their energy to create a great atmosphere. The petit club team (Romain, Candice, Carole and Mouna) thank you for the lovely note you've left on our bedroom door, it is a really nice touch. The only 2 lows were the food, which is very good but a little bit boring after a week and our noisy neighbours' children who were waking us up at 7am nearly every morning...

Room Tip: The Yasmina rooms are probably the best located (closer to breakfast and 3 of the evenings drink/dinner/entertainment) but probably not that well noise insulated... also if you have children with pushchair be aware of the stairs.
2  Thank EdwigeUK
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Weather, accomodation, food, sport and spectac's define club meds for me and in all but food it delivered once more. The service at Yasmina could maybe have been better at times but that should not detract from the overall service which was of a high standard. I should elaborate - in fact it was only the breakfast that was a little messy - unlike other Club Med experiences there was no sign of management at breakfast each day with what to methen resulted in poor and messy arrangments / service. Other than that excellent special meal arrangments and management. The food itself was not that great - not bad I might add but just a little samey. by the end of the week I was bored with the buffet choices - be they starters, salads, mains or desserts. Now the highlight was the sport - great tennis, golf land sports, sailing - the lot. It was brilliant and a special mention to the standout employee of the week - responable for land sports - Theo I think? But he was every where with enthusiasm - including in all the shows too taking the lead on dancing as well as the preshow efforts. The accomodation - other than requiring mountain boots to complete the ascent (a joke with a little seriousness to it) was brilliant - spacious, cool, clean and comfortable - the walls are a little thin though. The pool area is excellent and access to the beach really easy and not far at all. Golf is round the corner - literally - the bus is to keep you cool. Tennis with 12 courts was never over booked. And finally after meeting Snooki (batiste) three resorts in a row we must mention this resorts excellent petit club. Its new and by far the best with special family pools with sunbathing area and all new decor and equipment. All in all very good and a recommendation from me.

Room Tip: Ask for a high number room (in yasmina block)which means its on a lower floor! Less climb at the end of a hot day. If with kids or walking difficulties this is key
2  Thank baguette15
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Amazing week in Yasmina, lots of great activities and plenty of sun! A great place to come with or without children, there is always something to do... a big thank you to Raja and Bambo in Passworld who made the holiday even better!

1  Thank Holly H