Iaki Hotel
$73
Priceline
$52
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnice hotelspa treatmentsprivate beachbreakfast and lunchmodern roomsbig swimming poolmaking me feelperfect weekendaqua gymoff seasonsea viewking sizeinto considerationconference roompool accessnice roomthree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

When I’ve booked the hotel I trusted that we will have a good experience without checking the reviews. Two weeks before we went in holiday I thought why don't we read the reviews and see what people think about the Hotel. If I had read the reviews before the booking I would have never booked this hotel and I am so glad that I haven't checked! It would have been the biggest mistake to believe everything it was said in all those comments.
Lovely hotel, beautiful building, friendly staff and very attentive, clean rooms and food just great!
The only unpleasant thing it was the building next door, hopefully it will be finished by next year.
Very good value for money!
We definitely be back, in fact we already are looking to book the hotel for next year and will bring our friends too!

Room Tip: Room with sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Dirty rooms ,the people working in the hotel they have a communist attitude ,the food ..... horrible,the beach of the hotel very small ,bad service from all point of view , i m romanian ,but i will never go there !!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Adadefr
Iulia D, Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Iaki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Sir,

We feel sorry for all the inconveniences and we hope you will be our guest again!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice and clean rooms, lounge bar very attractive; also, the employers ar very polite.
It's the perfect location for families whit children because they can play at the playground while the adults relax on the terrace.
The outdoor swimming pool is great and the Spa offers all we need.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Iulia D, Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Iaki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, Anca! We hope you will soon be our guest again, at IAKI Hotel!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The food is bad... the staff is rude and not trained...,communist style, very bad experience overall. Smell of food in the rooms, noisy rooma, bed broken. The beach is small. No place where to park you car. Air condition not working. What do you want more?

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Moussa F
Iulia D, Marketing and Sales Coordinator at Iaki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Moussa!
I am contacting you from the Marketing Department at IAKI Hotel as a result of your review posted on TripAdvisor.com and I want to thank you for your feedback.
Whereas we want to constantly improve our services and for our guests to express their opinions, even if not in all cases these are among the best, I mention that all the necessary measures were taken and we sincerely feel sorry about all the inconveniences, hoping you will soon return at IAKI Hotel to spend your summer vacation.

For any other details, don’t hesitate to contact us!

Regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good , is in the middle of Mamaia !
The room are too small for a 4 star hotel but there are clean !
The pool is nice , the service on the pool and in the hotel is good !
The view to the see ( if you have a room witb see view ) is very nice ! The sunrise is very nice if you stay and enjoy from the balcony !
The prices are correct ! Is not too expensive to a 4 star hotel !
Dont go to the spa ! I was trying the spa and I discover that they made me massage with Jonshon baby oil , which is not permitted for a spa in 4 star hotel ! And when I ask if they have Bruno Vassari wrapping and products they say that this is too expensive for them !
I dont know if the employee was stupid or the politics of the spa is this but is true that I didnt see quality products or brand products ! I travel alover the world and i really try the spa's exeperience and i buy a lot of products ! They are not in a 4 star spas for sure !

• Stayed: August 2012

Hello Alice,
I am contacting you from the Marketing Department at IAKI Hotel as a result of your review made on TripAdvisor.com and I want to thank you for your feedback.
We are very glad that liked IAKI Hotel, it's position, the pool and services, but in the same time we feel sorry about the impression you made about our Spa services. We can assure you that at IAKI Spa, all corporal treatments and massages are made with professional creams and oils and we hope you will soon be our guest again.

For any other details, don’t hesitate to contact us!

Regards,