“Great experience, quality products, friendly environment”

Haute Cup Lahovari 17
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Constanta
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialize in freshly roasted single origin coffees from around the world.
Reviewed September 12, 2014

There's nothing more you can ask from.
Knowledgeable staff willing to tell you the story behind all the types of coffee they cook and serve, inhouse tea and baked goods, perfect pitch sound, perfect balance between wood and high tech equipment.

I can re-taste the expresso, by only reminding the experience.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank SebastianBra

Reviewed September 9, 2014

Great jazzy atmosphere, nice variety for coffee and other drinks and some tasty pastry.
What surprised us the most was the complimentary water that came with the chocolate cake. This is far from common practice in Romania.

A tip: Don't follow google maps when looking for this place, it will take you to a strange place. Instead look for Tomis Mall. Haute cup is behind the mall.

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank Alexandru V
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere. The coffee was really great and the banana bread was delicious. A great place to visit with friends or read a book!

1  Thank Korin C
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Sometimes I like to go to Haute cup to grab my coffee and go; other times I spend my time with friends, chatting and enjoying my coffee, carefully prepared. Those guys are loving coffee and so do I. You can also serve a cake aside with your delicious coffee, light or strong, depends on the moment of the day and mood. I was impressed by the different types of preparing a good coffee.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank MariaAlinaC
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Last year we found this great coffee place. This year we came back. Although it is rated as #2, for us this is still the best place to visit while on the seaside.

They have the same pleasant personnel, the same exceptional service - as usual (information about the products, drinks recommended, politeness, the whole package), quality much above average and perfect atmosphere for a coffee shop.

All this and a great looking place make us go back every year.

Date of visit: July 2014