“very beautyfull interior garden”
Review of Marco Polo

Marco Polo
Ranked #7 of 290 Restaurants in Constanta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2012

a large selection of dishes aldo in the past it was cheap and good now it is a bit more expensive the the quality of the food is nice

There are newer reviews for Marco Polo

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and good prices!! the staff is very professional! the atmosphere is very elegant and the restaurant decoration is amazing! The terrace opened in summertime is very exotic!! They have an amazing antricot beef grilled in front of you! try it!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Even the terrace was crowded, there were several unoccupied tables inside. It tooked 90 minutes to be served with a two courses lunch: tomato soup with pesto and octopus carpaccio for the apetizers; chicken liver with aceto balsamico sauce and endive for me, and shrimps&calamar skewers for my wife.
About the food:
- the soup = tomato broth warmed, no taste
- the carpaccio = ok, but the ruccola leaves were not so fresh
- the chicken liver = awful, the sauce was too sour and killed any taste
- the skewers = horror, uncooked, cold, the calamar was similar to rubber, the rice was not enough boiled
About the serving: very, very slow, and unprofessional. We asked for the check in the moment they brought us the main course. 20 minutes after we finished, the bill didn't come yet. We asked the manager to help us, and only after his intervention we were able to pay and leave awful place.
Overall, a sad experience, that ruined our day. Shame on them!

1  Thank Rpreda
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've been to a lot of resataurants in Constanta and I can say that this is one of the good ones. Let me sttart with the food: the sea food was half good half average, the midi were very good but the calamari wasn't that good. The beef was perfect and extremly delicious. Don't try the pasta, is horrible at least is not on my taste! I've tried the Tiramisu and was good but I personally like it more colder! The location is very nice and the service excelent! We really loved our waither! In conclusion you should try this restaurant.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Decor is amazing , excellent service and resonable prices..I liked eating out in the patio area with the water falls and tropical plants but inside is also charming and some tables are very intimate and quiet for romantic conversation.. smoking and non smoking areas available

1  Thank Timtogo22