“Good food!”

Beta
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2012

They never disappointed, food is always good, nice terrace during summer, quiet. Prices are not that high.

1  Thank prettypink76

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Been travelling to Romania for several years for charity work, this bi sbar non thw best restaurant in the area.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have wanted to go here based on reviews here. Although it took a little while to find it, the food that I had didn't disappoint. I had fish with rice and meat soup and my girlfriend had a salad. My food was very good. It was clean, tasty and had flavors. On the other hand, the salad that my girlfriend had was rather blend and tasteless.

Service was great. The waitress was very attentive of our needs and she actually let us eat our food, rather than rushing us (as some restaurants do this). However, it's not the cheapest place you will go. I recommend overall.

Reviewed April 6, 2010

I live in Constanta and I visit as often as possible this restaurant. I like it very much during the summer because it has a covered terrace and you can spend a very pleasant time there. They cook international dishes and they have a large variety of recipes in their menu. The meals are healthy (not oily, no preservatives...) and I personally enjoy eating out there.

1  Thank alexa_crivi
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Restaurant being is placed in the Central Park benefit of a superb view during summer time, their large terrase, more than 200 seats, provides a unique atmosphere.
Recently on the front terrase was installed a Coradi cupolla, which is warmed up during the cold season.
The food is excelent, you may find a large variey goods, to remember ; "Shanghai Chicken, Spaghetti with fresh shells" , cake of the house and tiramisu.
Yhe inner space, coffe shop on the ground and Restaurant on the 1st floor, recently renovete provides a unforgetable moments.

1  Thank BetaCo