“My first really extreme activity which was fantastic”
Review of Zbor Tandem

Zbor Tandem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dare to fly ! - Paragliding tandem flights near the city of Brasov and Poiana Brasov. Come and join us for a magic experience of free flying! We call it "magic" because you will need no engine to stay up, and we call it "free" because you will fill that you are part of something bigger and greater - that some call nature. You will fly together with one of our proffesional pilots and there are several types of flights you can choose from. However, for those of you discovering for the first time the beauty of free flying we propose you calm flight nearby Brasov - Bunloc peak at 1200 m or Postavaru peak at 1900 m in Poiana Brasov. Pictures and video are included and you will receive them by email You need no special skills to fly with us but there is however a weight limit, and we accept passenger with weight limit between 30-100 kg.
Reviewed December 7, 2016

To be frank, I believe I did not think much before I did this. I just followed a group of friends and before I realised, I was there, flying at 1200mt+ and enjoying every single second of it. I have to admit that I was scared at the beginning as this was my first real extreme activity, but I do not regret it. The pilot was excellent, very helpful and he made me forget about my fears. The flight was smooth, besides the rough weather and thanks to him we flew enough time to enjoy the magnificent view.

ZborTandem, Manager at Zbor Tandem, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2017

In our job safety is THE most important thing. Beside the certified equipment and skilled pilot - choosing carefully the right weather condition is a must condition. So, if we will realize the weather is no longer good for flying, we reserve the liberty to postpone the flight. This will be done especially for our passengers safety!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

My flying was a dream come true. Less words more feelings, this is how i would describe my experience on paragliding. My head was empty of thoughts, I was smiling all the way and my heart also. I enjoyed every second, from departure to landing which ended with our laughter, both me and my instructor. Special moments which I planned cu repeat this year. So try less, live longer.

There are a few things that make us feel alive. And paragliding above the forest I believe is one of them. I am glad you enjoyed your experience, please come back some day.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

If you want a big smile on your face and in the mean time you want to see something extraordinary you should try paragliding. Keep up the good work!

Smiling customers! That is the thing that we love the most about our job. Please come back some day!

Reviewed November 2, 2016

Why paragliding? Because it’s the only way to feel like a bird flying ! Because it’s the only way to admire the landscape from above and keep amazing images in your memory, you feel and admire the silence while floating. Some fly by plane but very few actually float and feel the sensation of freedom, like birds do. It’s wonderful to relive everything, by only closing your eyes and feeling safe during the flight, guided by your instructor. This is unique and unimaginable until you try it! Don’t miss such an experience!

Thank you for your nice words!