See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I enjoyed my staying at Hotel Apollonia, especially because of the hotel staff, who were friendly and because of the location, because it is really close to the city center. Therefore, I recommend the place if you are in Brasov.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2018

It is near by the city center and it is a plus. Rather clean though the rooms are very small and you have to wait a bit for the hot water in the shower. The service is ok. The breakfast is really bad - if there are any dietary limitations, there is no way to eat there. It is quite noisy. The walls are thin and the street near by is quite busy.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2018

I do not recommend this hotel.
The rooms that go to the street have "continuous" noise because they are placed on a slope street and very circulated at any hour.
Employees' attitudes are desirable, as do cleanliness.
At reception, you are greeted with a nasty odor of the carpet that is soaked with dirt and mold. Probably from here is the attitude of the naughty lady at the reception. I recommend them to follow a PR course with high doses of respect.
The breakfast room is inconspicuous at 8am, although they have enough space in the second room where they can seat a few tables and chairs.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018

We stayed here for ine night on our way to the seaside. The hotel si terrible; it looks like it was build in a hurry; rooms are small, untidy. Bathrooms have broken drains, the shower leaks...it was terrible. The man from the reception has zero abilities. He had no answers to any of our questions regarding the parking or anything else. Moreover, he locked us out of the building and could open the door, so we had to stay outside for 1 hour at 1 am at night. I asked him to call the manager or a lockssmith but he refused, as they "couldn't do anything to help us, but broke the door". Finally I found a guy at the terrace who I thought was staying in the building also and he said "oF course I have the key".

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2017

It could have been the perfect stay. The room was an amazing size and most things in it pretty good (although no hangers for trousers! and high pillows). The situation was good with a short walk to the centre (quite a long walk to bus and train station). The road running past the hotel didn't seem busy but it is constant and is the rad over the hill from one side of the town to the other so don't even think about keeping the window open. There was a noisy group staying while I was there, which is not the fault of the hotel, but there didn't seem to be any staff of authority to remind them to keep quiet outside their rooms, where they seemed to socialise during the night.

Room tip: Not roadside
Date of stay: September 2017