“Super!”
Review of Kronwell Hotel

Kronwell Hotel
Ranked #1 of 55 Hotels in Brasov
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Kronwell last night! It was absolutely great! I arrived at 12 pm and although the check-in starts at 2 pm, they let me up! It was a lifestyle room. Pretty awesome if you want to go with you pair. The room is very spacious and very clean. It is obvious that it is a new hotel. Clean rooms, nice colours, huge bed!
Wi-fi is free through all the hotel, free parking. The breakfast is pretty rich and if you want something else, they will provide you with it. You have an Ipad mini in the room and a keyboard if you want to surf the internet on the tv.
The reastaurant is fit to indulge various tastes.
I will most definitely be back and I strongly recomend a stay at Kronwell!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Catalin_Bejan, General Manager at Kronwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Kronwell Brasov Hotel and special thank you for taking the time to write such a positive comment here on TripAdvisor !

The Kronwell concept has emerged from the desire to welcome guests to enjoy a comfortable and cozy ambiance, yet modern and luxurious. We were delighted to hear that you were very pleased with the services offered and particularly enjoyed the in-room amenities and facilities of our Lifestyle signature room. It is important for us to provide a high level of comfort, fulfill your needs and exceed expectations. Your warm recommendations prove our commitment to hospitality.

We hope that you will present us with the opportunity to welcome you back to Kronwell Hotel Brasov in the proximate future.

On Behalf of Catalin Bejan- General Manager at Kronwell Brasov Hotel

There are newer reviews for Kronwell Hotel

Reviewed April 29, 2014

the staf was very kindly, helpful and always serve us with smile! the room was amazing, the bed was so soft! Very clean!! excellent choise to stay at this hotel!The bathroom is amazizing with a big clean glasses!! I will be back soon!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Catalin_Bejan, General Manager at Kronwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive review here on Tripadvisor and for complementing our hotel.
It is always a delight to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us and also a pleasure to read your appraisal of our team, services, and facilities.
I will make sure to share your thoughtful comments with all our team.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Just perfect, really perfect.
We just wanted to have bit of luxury for 1 night in two years and this was wonderfull.
There is a superb kids playground with extremly sympathic girls working their. they were taking a really good care of our kids when we were enjoying the Spa with my wife The SPA is awsome, full of stuff to do "hammam, swimming pool and sauna". People from the reception were so nice with us and very smily...The room were fantastic... The bed so confortable. Amazing night and only for 88€...Excellent!

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor and for your beautiful words of appreciation with regards to Kronwell Brasov Hotel !

What can be more pleasant than finding out directly from our guests about the wonderful experience they had with us. Your appraisal of our team, services and facilities prove our commitment to hospitality. Seeing our guests happy is our greatest satisfaction!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Where should I begin and how should I begin... We stay three nights in this friendly hotel and its really one of the best that I have seen in Romania. Clean, comfortable, friendly and nice facilities. Especially the SPA is very well organized (a bit small but OK) everything in on place and its warm for your children. I try to measure the temperature everyday and the water was always at 33 C and its celan enough without smell. The playground is fantastic and two ladies here are really doing their best. Special thanks goes for them. Also the room service is the same price with the resturant, no extra charge and on time. We asked for two spagetti and its in our room with special souce in 15 minutes. Its still very hot and in total we paid 9 Euro :)
Check in was speedy, and our baby bed was ready in our room.
One more thing, which is much more important than others is that the hotel Manager deals with all comments and solve the negatives which guests write on booking or trip advisor. For example, the music in the hotel is not loud now, very releaxing; room temperature is well enough...
So, in summary I hope I can catch the best price for my next trip to Brasov in June 2014 and I also take one of my friend together with me. I certainly advice for all families and I am sure that they will not to go home back.

One Negative:
The playground is extra charge :( I think for such hotel it should be free because if you have more then one child you should pay 2 euro for each for 1 hour. But they have also another offer which is 4 euro for all day per child. Its not much but if you want to stay 3 night like me, it means 120 lei-25 Euro you should pay for playground for two children. You pay enough money for a hotel which is not in the centre (approximately 70 Euro per night), so it can be free I think. Nothing I can write more as negative :)

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Kronwell Brasov Hotel and for this beautiful review you are sharing with the TripAdvisor community.

We take great pride in offering a pleasant experience to all our guests, from the promptitude of reception staff to the comfort of our rooms. Your appraisal of our team, services and facilities prove our commitment to hospitality. Seeing our guests happy is our greatest satisfaction!

We were delighted to hear that you were very pleased with Belaqva Thermarium and the indoor swimming pool. The concept will be rounded by the end of this month with additional services and facilities: large dynamics area, beauty & medical treatments.

Regarding Happy Shark, the fun and interactive playground where children may play under careful supervision, since it is a partner outlet we cannot provide the service complimentary.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Me and my dad had i really great experience at Kronwell hotel. We got a beautiful rom at 7th floor and a really good breakfast the day after!
The staf was always helpful. And when we wanted to take a bus to Sinaia one of the staff followed us to the bus and helpes us with everything!
The spa was also lovely. Clean and in Perfect condition. Transylvania is a great place to travel in, and Kronwell is a Perfect Place to stay.
I will come back!

Room Tip: 7-th floor rooms as a good view!!!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Catalin_Bejan, General Manager at Kronwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor and for the beautiful words appreciation with regards to Kronwell Brasov Hotel!

I will make sure to share your thoughtful comments with our team.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I've been to Kronwell on April 2014 in a business trip and what I can say about this hotel that it deserves more stars then 4. Luxury, great customer treatment, very good food, nice pool, sauna, impeccably clean etc. The location is near the center that means 6-7 min with taxi and taxi is very cheap (7 RON = 1.7 Euro). I had a great stay and the business event was successful ...no complaints but congratulations!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Good evening Mr. Bogdan,

What can be more pleasant than finding out directly from our guests about the wonderful experience they had with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and also very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities. I will make sure to share your thoughtful comments with our team.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We've been to Kronwell on May/2013 and it was by far one of the greatest hotels we've ever been to. Not only because of its luxury, but the customer treatment was very pleasent. There were a great variety on breakfast and the view from the sallon was very nice.
They have a great spa service that is included: steam sauna, dry sauna, different types of douches and baths, cromotherapy, Scottish shower, and a relaxing area with water, coffee and tea. Absolutely fabulous!
Everything impeccably clean! Accomodations was very luxury and had a great modern decoration. The bed was very comfortable.
For those who enjoy doing workout during vacation, they have a professional gym included. It is even better than many other professional gyms.
The hotel was located near to the main touristic attractions.
We had a great stay there. No complaints at all!

Room Tip: I think any room would be great for me, since they all are modern, very clean and have a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Catalin_Bejan, General Manager at Kronwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Good evening Mr. Marcelo,

Thank you very much for your five star review here on TripAdvisor. It is always great to receive feedback from our guests. If it is that positive it is even more pleasant.

The Kronwell concept has emerged from the desire to welcome guests to enjoy a comfortable and cozy ambiance, yet modern and luxurious. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and that you particularly enjoyed our Belaqva Thermarium which is specially designed for relaxation: Finnish Sauna, Emotional Showers, Salt cabin , Frigidarium, Steam Bath. Since your last stay we opened the indoor swimming pool.