“Best pub and atmosphere ever!”
Review of Times Pub

Times Pub
Ranked #1 of 23 Nightlife in Brasov
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best night dance venue in Brasov, Your favorite fun-place in town. Everyday party after 10 PM Friendly staff, English speakers, best dj! We are waiting for you! Sincerely, #teamtimes
Bucharest, Romania
“Best pub and atmosphere ever!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I‘d go again and again to Brasov city just to spend a night with my friends there! Best pub in town!

Visited November 2013

Brasov, Romania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interesting place”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been there several times, but I wasn't impressed with the place. It's a mix between a nightclub and a pub. They've got live events (which is great) but you can't see the stage from the tables, because the space wasn't originally designed for such a venue. The restrooms are filthy every single time. People are sketchy as well, both guests and staff (especially security). They say you've got to be 21 or older to get in and most of the time they check for ID's, but the last time I've been there the place was filled with underage highschoolers (sadly I knew quite a few of them). I've got the feeling that the so-called bouncers check for ID's only when they want to pick up girls.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank AttilaBrv
Bucharest, Romania
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Best pub in town”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been here so many times i cab't even remember! I love it! I've even been here for the new years eve once! What can I say, live music, good prices, a lot of Jack :) and the staff are great! If you are looking for a place to party in Brasov this is the place for you! Ohhhh did i forgot to mention the women! The most beautifull women in Brasov come here! Just try it and you'll convince yourself!!!

Visited November 2012
Brasov, Brasov, Romania
“best crack ever”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

great place to spend your nights with the buddies , make new friends , and have fun . prices are ok , a large variety of drinks and excellent bartenders . a litlle bit crowded during wkds , and it is a smokers pub !

Visited September 2013