Stayed in for 1 night.
- very clean.
- extremely small bathrooms.
- the project is 100% made WITHOUT ANY professional architect and technical assistance. Too many technical mistakes.
- The toilet in our bathroom was unusable because of it's positioning. You couldn't fit your legs because of the sink and you touched the radiator, ouch... it was like 100 degrees C.
- we had to change rooms because we were given the apartment which had really lousy mattresses and in our opinion horrible furniture.
- the lady from the reception was quite nice but the owner lady (we had motives to think that's what she was) was dull and bored.
- very expensive for what it offers and you get NO RECEIPT OR INVOICE. I wonder why :))
- NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT at night :)) I wanted to pay with my credit card at 21:30 pm on my arrival and the answer was "The card does not work at this hour" :) WHAT?! Anyway.
- the rooms have no hallway when you enter (like you would expect a normal hotel/motel room to have) therefor all the noise from the staircase/corridor it's right in your head. The walls are really thin, they didn't use any sound proofing. You can hear everything, even from the upper rooms through the ceiling. So if you tend to wake up at the tiniest noise you probably won't sleep well here.
All in all, you can find better for sure. Price wise, service wise and location wise.
Not going back for sure!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Pension Monik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.