“It is an amazing experience”

Parc Aventura Brasov
Ranked #1 of 99 things to do in Brasov
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Since the arrival, we got to meet some amazing people that have given us a short training on how to use the equipment. I am a bit scared of heights but with all the safety measures they have I could relax. I don't have a very high level of endurance but I had loads of fun completing the easier courses and my boyfriend, that enjoys rock climbing, adored the harder courses. We were surely visit again, especially since they are adding new courses.

There are newer reviews for Parc Aventura Brasov

Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you wish to spend some time with your family outdoor, having fun and doing some kind of sport this is the place where you should go. I went there with my niece and nephew and they really had a good time. I had too!  It is a place for everybody no matter the age (from 4 and above). The price is very good for one day of I truly joy. It is open till later on the day, so there is plenty of time. The staff is very nice and helpful. I recommend you to try this place! Have fun!

1  Thank Camelia13
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It is a bit dangerous ,cause is an adventure,not very spectacular but ok.
The chlotes u are given are not very clean.
For a boring afternoon u can visit but don|t expect very much!

1  Thank marcu b
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you want to have a nice day in Brasov with your children you can try this park.
There are different levels of difficulty starting with lines for small children and not at the end for adults.
You will receive gloves, safety belt and a safety instructing also with explanations about how to use safety the hooks.
If you or your children likes zip line and climbing then Aventura Park is the perfect option.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

If you like climbing then this is the place you should visit in the city. The tracks are separated by difficulty levels, so children will have fun too.