“My fav in Brasov”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love everything about Festival - the atmosphere, the Art Nouveau style, the cocktails, the food... And it certainly seems I am not the only one appreciating all this, as the place is always buzzing - we've been lucky to get a table on more than one occasion...

1  Thank Denisa C

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Impolite waiters. They moved us around until they finally had us sitting close to the entrance door. We realized later that some friends of the owner were taking our table later on.
Anyway, we said we should enjoy our night out. We used to go quite often in their old location (we remembered the drinks there and kind of missed them). However, since Festival 39 decided to go big, it feels that they lost something. Food was quite cold. I ordered some venison stew; it was served quite cold and I have the feeling I was the only one eating it in weeks. My friend was ordering beef steak; it was overcooked and served with frozen potato wedges.
Atmosphere: lots of smoke, loud people, boring music.
Overall, a disappointing experience.
We didn't go back again ever since.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The atmosphere of the interbellum period in a Romanian restaurant - nothing compared to it in our history. Prices a bit high, but there much to choose from for everyone.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

10 minute walk to the Brasov Square and 12 minutes to the Blak Church and Schei Gate, from there you are close to First Romanian School buld in 1495, this are the most important historic atraction in town. The place is where we meet the gang every week, and I do not remember ever to go bad, the service is fast staff is friendly, and the atmosphere sends you back in time and space...the place has history.

1  Thank SiSi981
Reviewed March 19, 2013

the most special location in town . Good food , good cocktails , great staff . the parties they organize there are great ! Fair prices , too .