“a little disappointed”

Restaurant Sirul Vamii
Ranked #209 of 304 Restaurants in Brasov
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were referred to the restaurant by our hotel, other guests and a tour guide. It was a nice place and all but the food was just not very good. it was not bad but we were disappointed. The polenta was poor. The service was good but the food just was not anything to write about-opps I am writing about it.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

as I said it used to be a fine restaurant but not anymore . the food is average and cause there are not many clients it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Sirul Vamii is a bit of a paradox. Excellent food, good service, tasteful interior design and location.
But no customers. I was always puzzled by this trait, finding the big spaces almost empty every time. Somehow it is in our advantage, the service is very attentive, the young waiters knowledgeable. But a bit more animation woud make it a great spot. Also the music is very good and at a low volume. Ideal for a romantic diner out.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We only had soup however it was lovely and provided us with some much needed shelter from the cold. We couldn't asked for more from what we went for. The traditional soup was cooked and served perfectly in a bread bowl.

The waiter was polite, multilingual and very friendly and service was very fast. Good value for money and a very good whisky selection.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on the 1rst of january. The restaurant was not full, but the waiters were moving very slow. Anyway, the food came outin 10-15 mins and this was ok. I ate an egg plant salad, but I didn't like how it tasted. The second course I ate a "gulas" and this one was pretty good. As a desert, me and my friends tried a soufle and this was pretty good.

About the service, I already saud that the waiters weee very slow, also they forgot to bring water, glasses or juice when we asked them and we had to wait 10-15 mins for them to bring us the check.

P.s. Also the chicken soup, that two of my friends tried, han no chicken meat in it!!